Calling all Insomniacs..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
chalo yaar.. sure i'll wait.... waise bhi i'm installing it in Virtual Box first.. won't risk OpenSUSE 11 (my fav) and you know the two other OS's for it..

@T159 All da best, and what exactly T159 means??

goobimama

 Macboy
Almost... ;)

Well its just as well. I'm typing this from my iPhone lying in bed. Goodnight insomniacs. So when shall we meet again? Shall we say tomorrow 12:00 a.m.? Kewl!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@T159 All da best, and what exactly T159 means??
T has many meanings - Inspired from Torque (main protagonist in The Suffering), T the terminators, T invariably resembles someone's initial letter now (now thats coincidence).

159 - was the directory I used to hide games in DOS in the computer center for summer courses. press (Alt + 159 ), it gives a slanted "f"

T, 3rd year project? Elaborate
nope BE project, guess I can get an interview call this month :D If lucky I will be selected and working soon instead of waiting for Wipro to send in joining dates in oct-nov late 2008.

I can write a sidux guide effortlessly.:)
k u win :!:

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
T has many meanings - Inspired from Torque (main protagonist in The Suffering), T the terminators, T invariably resembles someone's initial letter now (now thats coincidence).
Abey kitna complicate karta hai bey! T159 koi 1980 ka prototype robot ka no. lagta hai.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Dint like Ubuntu on EEE, installing Arch.

Completed my first hardware mod on EEE..So feeling good :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Cops tried to rustle me up on the way back. Little did they know that I've had the exact same conversation like 10 times now.

"I'm a web designer and had to go to the office to send some important files. Yes, at this time of the night. Tell me sir, is there a rule against working at night?"

Just today my balance ran out on my iPhone. Or I would have showed them this thread just to make things more clear :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Designing a presentation on Keynote.. is well.. like making a movie.. the effects are superb.. thank god my cousin is here for weekend.. and thanks to his Macbook.. but I don't know weather the effects will work on PowerPoint or on Impress!! Hey goobi.. help me out yaar..

Top Bottom