Calling all Insomniacs..

goobimama

 Macboy
Wtf!!! Curds + Mango juice?? Dont they react to form some mutating compound?
Dude trust me. This mango juice + milk or its products makes for some awesome stuff. And it even works with the mango juice one gets from those cartons.

acewin

Point Blanc
LOL, I am already eating things, so just caught up on you guys.
None of you can be insomniacs, because world is round and in soome part of eart there is morning, so when r u guys accompnaying me to South Pole, but do remember we will have to change our spot after some time

goobimama

 Macboy
Listening to the good ol' awesomest of awesome tracks, Drops of Jupiter by Train. Suddenly I feel like I'm 17 all over again! :)

praka123

left this forum longback
removed ,reinstalled ,reconfigured pulseaudio setup on Debian Sid :)

I am wondering will the other Operating Systems apart from GNU/Linux can boot and work normally ,if we change the hardware?

yes ,I upgraded my mobo ,processor and RAM 2 days back.then booted into Debian and Ubuntu both are working flawlessly!:p

well if window$ and OS X(ofcorz not) can do this ,it will be gr8 :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^+10
Hey praka dude, i was wondering that if we all Tuxboys could start a thread or something on BSD OS's

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Downloading Guided tour of Iphone,i have set a Cron job to download via wget.

and now signing off....

praka123

left this forum longback
@hellnight:good idea.
BSDs are not yet so happy with a user point.stll needs a devel to use most of them(although OpenBSD is what I admire!) .pc-bsd is the buggiest I can think of. :p

freebsd -u can experiment with- is a nice distro.bsd ports are gr8 pkg management system.

still , Linux has overgrown their existance -to say frankly :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Ya Linux excels over them.. but PC-BSD is the most suited for home users.. Just click and install every piece of software.. I tried FreeBSD 7.. installed it.. tried every hack in the book.. but couldn't see the GUI.. PC-BSD worked for me.. perhaps.. that's why I like it.. dunno about OpenBSD though..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey mod you awake :D :D i thought you were sleeping.. ok ok .. we're gonna create a new thread for BSD this evening.. you too are invited as Apple is also running BSD underneath :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey mod you awake :D :D i thought you were sleeping.. ok ok .. we're gonna create a new thread for BSD this evening.. you too are invited as Apple is also running BSD underneath :D
Yeah well I know that Apple runs some kind of BSD, but unlike Linux guys, I don't care what runs underneath. Anyway, I'm still here. Just had my dinner.

Top Bottom