Laughingman

HELL is FULL,So Iam Back
reporting time 5:10
Going to sleep still 1 hour left

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::JUST A Thought:::::::::::::::::::

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey goobi.. you know i've a friend here.. once we were going to Manali in his Accent CRDi and he went to the filling station.. he asked the pumpboy to fill Rs.1000 petrol in the car.. the car stopped after few kilometers.. and you know he owns a Mac!! Isn't that amazing...

goobimama

 Macboy
Same thing happened to me the other day! I was upgraded to moderator on some non-tech forum. Then one of the members there made a stupid joke. And I banned him and edited his posts to make it look like he was hurling abuses at one of the admins! Isn't that amazing!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yaar seriously.. 2-2 OS i mean coding on Linux and Windows.. It makes me forget what to use with main everytime.. this program is for Linux.. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^very well, A+ (apart from compilation error)
make tree DB now in Berkeley DB

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
maaf karo bhai.. i'm not into programming.. badi mushkil se OOPS (object oriented programming) i mean c++ ka paper nikala hai pichle saal.. these are some of the few programs that i remember..

goobimama

 Macboy
Two bears are having a bath. One bear says to the other bear, 'pass me the soap'. the other bear replies, 'what do you think I'm a radio?' :D

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
T is awake too.. Goobi, Gautham, Praka der?

OMG! Someone put him to sleep. Use force if required. We cant let such jokes in here.

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
I forgot to mention. Before you crack this joke gather up a couple of folks and tell them to laugh their guts out on hearing the punchline. This will definitely fox the one person who is not in the loop making him/her feel like a dumb idiot.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Holy Tux.. It started raining again here.. cool weather.. perfect for a sound sleep.. later this morning.. but first a good breakfast is dinner.. hey goobi.. Arya's blog is down on .Mac.. can you throw some light on this.. i mean.. did he moved to a new address?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yo sidux.. arch at 95%.. any advise for me.. i mean any thing.. using Linux since last 3.5 yrs.. but you're exp. in arch so tell me what are the first thins to do..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
finishing some project work, got a demonstration today.
Wish me luck that they offer me a job offer too along with my project parteners :p

yo sidux.. arch at 95%.. any advise for me.. i mean any thing.. using Linux since last 3.5 yrs.. but you're exp. in arch so tell me what are the first thins to do..
ask FilledVoid, praka123 or Kalpik. They are Arch Gods.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91551

FilledVoid says reading beginner guide is enough. But please wait for me. I can't install arch till saturday and I need some company while doing so.

Top Bottom