Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
u have to collect all the Intel in Campaign :mrgreen:

intel.i cud remember getting that thing only once..lol

^^not that hard to find.
Just need to go a bit off mission
Exploration Always pays.
Though in a adventurous game like mw3 in which each mission is loaded with setpiece moments its hard to go offtrack.!!!

very true:wink:

@ Nanducob : take a look at here ;-)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 intel locations ... | GamesRadar

thanks bro......but it ll b a real pain in the a** to start again from the beginning :|:wink:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing through campaign.
Just captured Volk. What a epic mission :D The Eiffel Tower got destroyed :shock:

Now off to Makarov. Some really bad killing by the guards and throwing bodies in Water :|

d3p

PowerHouse
I completed the game in the month of January. I must say the whole pack was awesome [story wise but not gameplay or graphics wise]

Graphics : its still the same as MW 1..never changed.

Gameplay: Gameplay is still the same, i don't find much difference from MW1 & MW2.

Story: No objection about the story, it is good as always till date.

I don't care, what rating it scored...end of the day all it matters is "How many copies it sold ?? "

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
d3p said:
I think it has somewhat improved over original game. MW2 was a lot better than MW1. This too has its improvement.

d3p said:
Gameplay: Gameplay is still the same, i don't find much difference from MW1 & MW2.
:+1:

Sujeet

Undead!!!

I don't care, what rating it scored...end of the day all it matters is "How many copies it sold ?? "
LOL GFX Wise :
MW3>MW2>MW1
And ironic but true:Our beloved BF3 featured Much less destructibility in Single Payer Campaign than MW3 Campaign:p.Thars a fact.

Using same Engine doesnt mean No improvements.
There are extremely high detailed textures and explosion(Very photo realistic:razz:)
Only in Lightning Department If falls bit short in comparison to Other Contemporary Games.

Just By Keeping Same GFX Level Activision/Infinity Ward/Raven Software/Sledgehammer could never had set another milestone of bringing in 1 Bn+$ in sales.
People...eerr.Gamers arent that Idiot:p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
intel.i cud remember getting that thing only once..lol

very true:wink:

thanks bro......but it ll b a real pain in the a** to start again from the beginning :|:wink:

no pain no gain ;-)

I saw that a new DLC is getting released this month "Collection 1" I suppose!

it's MW3 Content Collection 1 DLC and is the It's the biggest DLC pack released for a COD game - Release date is 20th March ;-)

Next week all Xbox 360 gamers will be able to experience Modern Warfare 3's DLC regardless of whether or not they have a Call of Duty Elite subscription. Activision will be releasing MW3 Content Collection 1 on March 20th.

Content Collection 1 includes four maps for competitive multiplayer and survival mode: "Liberation," "Piazza," "Overwatch" and "Black Box." It will also introduce two Special Ops missions called "Black Ice' and "Negotiator." It's the biggest DLC pack released for a COD game.

Much of the content in Collection 1 is already available to Elite subscribers for free. Subscribers will get their hands on "Black Ice," "Negotiator," and "Black Box" tomorrow. Free, early DLC is touted as the main perk of the premium Elite sub.

In "Black Box," players face off in and around the wreckage of Air Force One. "Negotiator" tasks players with rescuing VIPs in India. In "Black Ice," you'll infiltrate and destroy a diamond mine.

The trailer provides an overview of all the content in the DLC compilation. The two screenshots offer a glimpse at "Black Box" and "Black Ice."

For Trailer, Screenshots and the Source ;-)
MW3 Content Collection 1 Screenshots, Trailer Preview Biggest DLC Pack Yet

allrounder799

Right off the assembly line
How everyone this is my first post in this forum

Till now recently I was playing AlterIWnet MW2(Modding community for MW2)
and the bast**ds ar Activision shut it down

So my college clan members are thinking of shifting to MW3

Now AlterIWnet offered dedicated server lisr and most of them were indian servers

Now I know that MW3 has dedicated server list but wanted to know how my are properly located in India and how many servers appear in ideal ping range of 50-100 ms

I also wanted to ask are there any indian players playing the game regularly?
And finally does the matchmaking service make your match to right servers which are in your ping range?

I am asking too much but have to think before spending 2499 on a game

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This game is properly epic :D
reached the mission to infiltrate mine.

although I didnt like the starting missions now the story is really getting interesting :2subs:

allrounder799

Right off the assembly line
^^^Thanks for replying...

Seriously 200ms, are you sure that wasn't due to your internet connection

Or maybe that was because it was free weekend deal

Please other members who own a copy reply, I am get it from friend who cant keep it on hold for long

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^thats the only complain every gamer and cod fanboy makes every year after finishing it in around 6 to 7 hrs. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^thats the only complain every gamer and cod fanboy makes every year after finishing it in around 6 to 7 hrs. :p

Not a fanboy but I felt it should have been longer. last mission should have been combined objective of last 2 mission. that is president & makarov.
Last mission was way too short.

But the overall story was good :)

Top Bottom