Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
well gaming experience on xbox and ps3 differ than pc..
if you have a pc the gameplay will not smooth as xbox and ps3 and you will surely get lags even in high end pcs..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
if you have a pc the gameplay will not smooth as xbox and ps3 and you will surely get lags even in high end pcs..

I would disagree.
Most people, whose PC comfortably meets the game requirements and also recommended requirements wont feel any lag. Many people also feel Lag as there is a lot of bloated software running in background. Yes, those games whose game engine itself isn't very good and have been badly ported from consoles you will feel lag.

COD:Modern Warafare 3 didn't lag even once in my PC although it took long to load. Played with all settings @ high.

gameranand

Living to Play

No comments on the performance part as that would start a debate. As for gameplay playing any FPS on PC is far more satisfying than on console.

I asked the question to topgear as I know he has a pretty good pc which can handle this game so I am curious what he need the review for.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Hey guys dont go wild over console vs. pc topic again.
There is already a sticky in console section for that.
No point in Fighting.
PC>>>>>>Console minus Exclusive titles.
Else
Consoles=PC=Games!!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
modern warfare would work without graphic card??????

No.

Minimum requirements-

Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X38750 processor or better

Memory: 16 GB free hard drive space / 2GB RAM

Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA®GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better

Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0C or later

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Mw 1 ,2 & 3..all runs fine on intel 2nd cpu based system with integrated intel hd 2000/3000 gfx. at low to mid setting upto 720p.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ all - don't just start a debate on Console vs. Pc here - MW3 is nicely optimized for pc and console both ;-) so get it / play it on whichever platform you like it on.

Why do you need a review of FPS game for console when you can play it on PC.

pc version is going to release on April - but as the version for xbox 360 is released now a review of the Content Collection 1 will give an idea about how good it is ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AMD APUs are able to do that with ease at 720P with acceptable image setting easily ;-)

BTW, have a look at here to see how gfx cards perform in this game :
*www.techspot.com/review/464-modern-warfare-3-performance/

Top Bottom