Call of Duty : Ghosts

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

i didn't mean promotion like ads and all i mean by promotion that how everyone will give their positive feedback of wanting this game like other games......

i know ever one knows this by now but call of duty has now made it a pattern to have like 2-3 lead heroes kill all except in some tragedy.......

idk about u guys but i m kinda bored with this pattern....any news on the plot of CoD Ghosts?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

i thought the purpose of the thread like the others was to promote the game lol........

I think the purpose was to discuss. Making fun of the game is part of the discussion. After all, this is Activision we're talking about.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Discussion isnt making-fun-of. There can be contructive or destructive discussions and they are all available and welcomed in this thread except this "making fun of" thing

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Discussion isnt making-fun-of. There can be contructive or destructive discussions and they are all available and welcomed in this thread except this "making fun of" thing

So if you spot something amiss you should keep quiet about it?

sygeek

Technomancer

so, how many of you are going to buy Ghosts??
I'll be honest, I will. I have never played a single COD title (after it went sh!t) and want to see if the Ghosts is actually good or just bad like the rest.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Yep, least in Digit, where most of them are idiots :eek: especially in Gamerz section ;)
Would you happen to know anyone like that?
I'll be honest, I will. I have never played a single COD title (after it went sh!t) and want to see if the Ghosts is actually good or just bad like the rest.

You will find that it looks better than the previous games. That said, it won't look good next to other games of its time. Realism works if you can be on par with what is around you.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Anyway, have we heard anything from Infinity Ward about their faux pas?

It'd be forgotten real quick. And I don't think those fake lights scene would appear in the game, or may be it will who knows. My guess is that they quickly got the scene done and sent it for the xbone reveal, that's how most of the studios do.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

to all those intelligent homosapiens here there is a report button provide at lower left corner of each post plz use that ...... to report unwanted posts of calling names.......

vkl

Cyborg Agent

Discuss the game or related things.Don't post unnecessary off-topic things.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Yeah, indeed, and I am not banned! Or maybe I will be by morning. Zzzzzzzz

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

lol he got banned again...........

this time he was worth tat he asked for it........

d3p

PowerHouse

People whinning about COD Series, here is what COD have & BF can't.

[youtube]PgqmJRkrutI[/youtube]

till i saw this.....

[youtube]j6kimgAAXVM[/youtube]

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

No one needs to hate on battlefield or praise CoD over it.. This is a CoD : Ghosts thread, lets keep it that way

Top Bottom