Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

pc requirements announced

CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® 11
Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.

source PCGAMER

3GB for the fish AI, 2 for the Dog, 1 for the rest of the game ;)

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

lol nice.....

but it makes me really sad to see that if those are sys requirements common gamers will not be able to play the game .........once i was like that too without gaming rig but the cod of that time worked perfectly at my laptop........

digit1191

In the zone

Anyone knows when the Pre-Load will be available? I have bought the game in steam

cyborg47

Technomancer

Anyone knows when the Pre-Load will be available? I have bought the game in steam
Post a performance review once you get the game playing, I'd like to know if the high requirements are real or just a marketing trick.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I will try to get the game this month , Only after seeing some mp review .

cyborg47

Technomancer

Lol how do you say that ? Did you play COD:Ghosts already? :p
Because Titanfall is a new IP, looks fantastic, and not a rehash of any game. Spending 3.5k on this game instead of 2.5k on Cod makes more sense. Just a suggestion though, if you're a fan of Cod then nothing should stop you from getting the game ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Because Titanfall is a new IP, looks fantastic, and not a rehash of any game. Spending 3.5k on this game instead of 2.5k on Cod makes more sense. Just a suggestion though, if you're a fan of Cod then nothing should stop you from getting the game ;)

And you can get titanfall for 2.4k using origin :D

digit1191

In the zone

Ghosts is my first legitimate cod. So I'm gonna enjoy the mp even if it's the same as the previous ones. ;-)

Top Bottom