Call of Duty : Ghosts

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Activision finally decides to go for a newer engine..
This is most likely a prequel to MW2, featuring Ghost as the main charecter

New campaign, new story.. Who's excited :hyper:

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

For some reason I find the whole COD series gone to the dogs. Earlier, the COD series was totally impersonal and concentrated on the nature of war. Now it is becoming more and more central around few characters.

cyborg47

Technomancer

For some reason I find the whole COD series gone to the dogs. Earlier, the COD series was totally impersonal and concentrated on the nature of war. Now it is becoming more and more central around few characters.

So you think its supposed to stay the same way, milked forever?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

New Engine? are you sure or just assuming?

Yep, new engine. Call of Duty: Ghosts announced; next-gen powered by new engine | Joystiq

Actually, I'm looking forward to it. Let's see how the new engine battles against the king, FB3.0.

cyborg47

Technomancer

I'd wait till they actually show it. Its pointless for any developer to use a new engine when they're extremely good with the old one. Its probably a heavily upgraded version, we'll see.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

So you think its supposed to stay the same way, milked forever?

It is already being milked forever.

Call Of Duty was better off when Vince Zampella and Jason West were still around. The COD series doesn't seem so appealing since they left.

d3p

PowerHouse

Call of Duty : Ghost will surely Come for Wii. So its a good News for the Babies.

For PC......If IW have anything new to offer then it will live up to COD 4 MW era....otherwise the fate of MW3.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Its pointless for any developer to use a new engine when they're extremely good with the old one.

Darn, you almost sound like a CoD fanboy, no offense, but that was exactly what CoD fans were saying and got bashed by other people. That ex-IW guy said that too "Creating new engine would be counter-productive" and he got fired. :D

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Read the Call of Duty : Ghost comic.. it bridges the gap between MW1 and MW2 from the point of view of Ghost

Thunder

Journeyman

We need dedicated servers like they did with CoD4 ‚ until then BF4 takes mah monie.

flyingcow

Shibe

I am having great expectations from this. This is the first COD im excited about afte Black ops. I dont think the game will be same. There are a few mechanics like sliding and shooting (similar to powerslide in crysis 2) etc. but as its gonna be released for present and next-gen (I assume), Its gonna be awesome.

P.S.- Im not a COD fanboy

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Call of Duty: Ghosts – Winning the Next-Gen For Microsoft?

Top Bottom