Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

mitraark

Decrepit
Nice game , story is varied and spread across many locations with different guns in different times, have played only a few levels , it's not trashy as many people were claiming ( yes 60$ is a lot for some franchise who makes a run of the mill game every year but it's not bad )

gameranand

Living to Play
Nice game , story is varied and spread across many locations with different guns in different times, have played only a few levels , it's not trashy as many people were claiming ( yes 60$ is a lot for some franchise who makes a run of the mill game every year but it's not bad )
Not worth the price thats for sure.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Black ops 2 has got some terrific reviews. They say treyarch has taken the series in a whole new direction.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review - IGN

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Review - GameSpot.com

Besides, its a dx11 game and it should look spectacular. The audio team has a done a fantastic job as per all reviews.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Black ops 2 has got some terrific reviews. They say treyarch has taken the series in a whole new direction.

Besides, its a dx11 game and it should look spectacular. The audio team has a done a fantastic job as per all reviews.

IGN shittiest reviewers ever!
btw, its just the xbox360 version(surprise surprise!) for now, yet to review the PC and PS3 version(smell something?), and don't keep so many expectations on dx11 already, there are hardly any games that got it working smoothly, Treyarch history with PC and PS3 versions of CoD has been bad.

Gamespot seems to have given a fair score ;)

the unparalleled wealth of gameplay options and brilliant twists on the formula have shaped Black Ops II into the most ambitious and exciting Call of Duty ever made. It occasionally feels like the team might have strayed into territory they’re not quite masters of, but significant tweaks to the multiplayer loadout system, as well as the realization of player agency in the campaign, make this far more than “just another Call of Duty.” This is an evolution.

Sounds like a bloody PR statement. Did IGN copy this from BLOPS2's official website description or what? :|

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat

$$$$$

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
IGN shittiest reviewers ever!
btw, its just the xbox360 version(surprise surprise!) for now, yet to review the PC and PS3 version(smell something?), and don't keep so many expectations on dx11 already, there are hardly any games that got it working smoothly, Treyarch history with PC and PS3 versions of CoD has been bad.

Gamespot seems to have given a fair score ;)

Sounds like a bloody PR statement. Did IGN copy this from BLOPS2's official website description or what? :|

Yeah gamespot score was fair. Here's a pc review. They too have similar comments:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review for PC - G4tv

And here's another one:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review for PC - Cheat Code Central

They were saying to stay tuned for something until the credits roll. It had something bizarre which had the reviewer scratch his head out of disbelief!!!!

I guess its worth a try.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well as per reviewers every year COD brings something new to table and we all know what is truth. I'll wait it out until I get proper response from many users, I have many games to play in my TPL list after all. :p

sync_nine

Can't get over gaming
Mass effect 2 disc found inside black ops 2 box....ROFL
Report: Black Ops 2 for PC Shipped with Mass Effect 2 Discs

Top Bottom