Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finally Completed this game...
-------------------------------
What a fantastic game...
The Story is good (at least better than any other COD titles before).
Graphics is mind blowing...everything textures,sky,smoke,lighting,flares,halogen lights,character detailing,water etc
The Level design is awesome...I really liked the Afghanistan level with those Horses :)wub: never seen such beautifully designed in any other game..seriously u have to look at them their eyes,the skin shining also while riding looks real to me)
The Facial Expression is much much better & improved than previous titles...
Some new weapons Animal traps and Customize Weapon Loading.
and most interesting is the ending with a Rock Concert from all of the team (Harper,Menendez etc)
Now I would definitely play COD:BO3 if its there in future ;)
My Score: 9.5/10

Q:I guess there are alternate endings this time? (if u kill or capture Menendez)

horse?? play red dead redemption. FTW on ol' west game setting.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So do these:
In alex mason/woods level, find CIA document in Menendez's House(in drug room area), also do not shoot krevchenko.
Could you tell me which mission is this exactly? I am on Krevchenko one, Old Wounds.

tkin

Back to school!!
Could you tell me which mission is this exactly? I am on Krevchenko one, Old Wounds.
Its in the mission when you have to attack menendez's house, after you play as menendez you will switch to mason/woods, enter the house, and right after entering the drug room woods says they are setting fire to destroy documents, when that is said go to the right of the room, the docs on a table, it'll burn soon, grab it asap. Name of the mission was Time and Fate I think.

gameranand

Living to Play
Played this game for a while but put it in TPL after that, good game but I have better games to play right now. The thing I liked the most in this game is the story. :p

Top Bottom