Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Why the Fu#k arent they Upgrading Their Engine.!!???
Perhaps it will cost a few millions from Billion Dollars they earn within few weeks of COD Release.Activision=EA.
EA Atleast makes proper investment in DICE's R&D Projects.

rchi84

In the zone
Treyarch are certainly trying to do something new.

Will reserve judgement till the game comes out.

For all the bashing, I enjoy playing the COD games for their short SP campaign, which unfolds like a brainless action blockbuster. Total time pass, and forget it afterwards.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Its looks Okay.Wont be surprised if its not a great hit.COD BO 1 wasnt that good i heard.

@Kola you might really become a Section MOD of gamerz one day :)

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Its looks Okay.Wont be surprised if its not a great hit.COD BO 1 wasnt that good i heard.

@Kola you might really become a Section MOD of gamerz one day :)

thanks ..for your wish:)

@thread whatever they gonna earn coins as they did with mw3. It holds a "call of duty", no matter game is good or bad.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
for me... i think the action sequence on horse is gonna be epic....rest of the elements of the game doesn't seem interesting...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The way they ended Black Ops, made me think that a sequel will continue the story of Mason.

Btw, I wonder what stopped Activison from naming the game, Call of Duty: Future Warfare. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this out ;-)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Details Leaked? - G4tv.com

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Weird storyline...Man vs. Machines??? Assault Rifles against Machine Gun carrying robos?? I mean, WTF??? +crappy graphics!

gameranand

Living to Play
Weird storyline...Man vs. Machines??? Assault Rifles against Machine Gun carrying robos?? I mean, WTF??? +crappy graphics!

You call these crappy graphics. I am not saying that its a big leap from C2 but even if its just like C2 then also you can't say them crappy because C2 is one of the best looking games till date.

Top Bottom