Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
You call these crappy graphics. I am not saying that its a big leap from C2 but even if its just like C2 then also you can't say them crappy because C2 is one of the best looking games till date.

When we're talking about futuristic gameplay, we also need futuristic graphics. :mrgreen:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Dafuq did i just see horses,robots.
Okay tell me whats going on?First hes in a future polluted city probably where you wont find any plain barren land and BOOM! Out of nowhere comes a 40's scenes running in horses

Black ops where crysis 2 meets horses

Sujeet

Undead!!!
You call these crappy graphics. I am not saying that its a big leap from C2 but even if its just like C2 then also you can't say them crappy because C2 is one of the best looking games till date.

C2=Crysis 2???:chinscratch:
In case C2 means Crysis 2 then IMO None of the Games in COD Series Till date are any where close to that atleast Technically.
BOII may not be that Crappy to say the most but still the Trailer is in a way BROKEN with a lot of artifacting.

Last edited:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
What do you mean single game??
Branching Story Line is the only Solid new thing which is completely new.Rest is nothing sort of innovation.More of Evolution thing than innovation.

That list has been put up by a fanboy anyways.
I mean who will count "Treyarch is good at making big changes" as a reason that COD BO II will change COD forever.lol

gameranand

Living to Play
I meant moving from past to future, dynamic story, horses, crappy graphics and all. I hope you got my point.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Pre orders have already started on Steam. November 13 is the day.
And see this Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Blows Away Amazon Pre-Order Records | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
although not much information on the article :p

GamerKP

Broken In
ahh,as usual,insects judging black ops.anyway,check this out:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]Black Ops 2 Pre-Orders Tops Modern Warfare 3! - IGN Daily Fix 05.04.12 - YouTube

something worth posting here.dont start judging before relese please.information is good.we are way behind than others becuase of this habbit in our blood.

no offense.saying the truth.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Think of fighting Robo's ,Drones,UAVs,Tank running on feet WTF with a horse cant imagine anything more Also with Sh#ty Gfx......:facepalm: I really think ACTIVION is really hiding something from it

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Think of fighting Robo's ,Drones,UAVs,Tank running on feet WTF with a horse cant imagine anything more Also with Sh#ty Gfx......:facepalm: I really think ACTIVION is really hiding something from it
Lets not dismiss the game so early. That too on a day where more than half a year is left to its release day. What if the horse is augmented/enhanced?
Probably it wont be so but just saying. Long time left and a dev wont release all story or game info so early. Otherwise at time of release everything will be cold.

Activision should price this game sensibly in India.. Around 1000-1500.. otherwise, pirates ahoy!!

This is a dream which will not be fulfilled, atleast not by this release

Top Bottom