Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
One image is for xbox and another one is for PS3 - so pc version will come on 13th Nov as well, right ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks but this time CoD BO2 may not be available for other platforms like Wii or NDS - it's only available for PC, PS3 and XBOX 360.

BTW, here's something intesresting ( for those who don't like CoD BO series much ) ;-)

The key thing about Black Ops is that Treyarch took a risk. They decided to explore a period of history that wasn’t featured in the series before, and hasn’t really been seen in many games at all. The main criticism of Call of Duty is that the games don’t change much from year to year. Well, Treyarch bucked that trend with Black Ops. It wasn’t a perfect game but it definitely stood out from its predecessors

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Deserves To Exist

Read it full and those who don't like BO series much may think twice.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I want a gameplay change not just story. Also we shouldn't forget that the game was poorly optimised for PCs.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^It wasnt poorly optimised,it was developed poorly.
BO on every Platforms had glitches and severe issues.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^It wasnt poorly optimised,it was developed poorly.
BO on every Platforms had glitches and severe issues.

Yeah whatever but it required really high end system even when graphics weren't worth it.

I've not faced even a single glitch with BO (SP) - just update it to the latest version but as many people are complaining BO2 must be free from such issues but every game/sftware can have glitches - the real important thing is how fast developers can fix it and what will be the size of those fixes - just don't make them BiG like BF3 updates downloading which is a PITA for many.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
AFAIK the patch wasnt released within first two weeks after launch of BO so it was useless for desperate gamers(and fan) like i was, who cared to finish the game the day the Pre-Order Copy was received.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok .. I think we have enough discussion about the Black Ops now - let's the devs concentrate on Black Ops 2 so they don't repeat the errors BO had and for the time being we should stick with Black Ops 2 discussion only.

I've not faced even a single glitch with BO (SP) - just update it to the latest version but as many people are complaining BO2 must be free from such issues but every game/sftware can have glitches - the real important thing is how fast developers can fix it and what will be the size of those fixes - just don't make them BiG like BF3 updates downloading which is a PITA for many.

Cod releases big updates. You can take my word for it.

Terabyte

In the zone
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Is Official
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare

Should be fun :2subs:

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
""Technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare""

As well as confirming a November 13 release date for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, plus the game's box art, the site's pre-order page says:

"Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare."

*www.gamesforpublic.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/1.jpg *www.gamesforpublic.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2.jpg
source

Last edited:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^I am damn sure those are not Original BO2 screenshots.
@mods
Please change the title of this thread to appropriate one.
That weird title no morte suits the discussions on this thread.Plus BO2 is Official Now.

Top Bottom