Call Of Duty 5 World At War (Ready 2 Fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Lol. The game is quite difficult on Regular itself. I can imagine the pain he is feeling in his rear by playing it on Veteran :D.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Veteran is more than going Rambo. It's like suicidal rambo mode. The enemies seem to have infinite supply of grenades & they can miraculously shoot you from a 100 miles distance. :mad:

Veteran is more than going Rambo. It's like suicidal rambo mode. The enemies seem to have infinite supply of grenades & they can miraculously shoot you from a 100 miles distance. :mad:

If you play against pro counterstrike players, it would be worse. So train in CS to become better at COD5. ;-)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm better off with casual gaming. I never go beyond normal difficulty. I would try but won't last for long. That's the way it stays. :)

I hate CS to the gut. Even when we used to frag on LAN games, I would be the one joining QIII Arena or UT server instead of CS. :D

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Ok finally completed the game , not that bad . i didnt like the first few levels but the later levels were much engrossing . I did a big mistake earlier to choose far cry 2 over this .

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
this is good... more like a expansion pack/mod to COD4 insted of a new game

but I a lovin it. cod4 single player was too short:)

magneticme200

In the zone
the game is good...bt it doesnt have many new things....
some improvd graphics...thts it...the gameplay is almost the same.!
i expctd a lot out of this..!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
the game is good...bt it doesnt have many new things....
some improvd graphics...thts it...the gameplay is almost the same.!
i expctd a lot out of this..!

Ya like free roaming, silent assassins, space ship, hip-hop radio stations, a muscle car and a barbed wire bat. Isnt it ? :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks .. got it from Crossword yesterday .. Planetm still does not have it ...

Played the 1st level ... loving the game ... the AI is lovely IMO
It's extremely intense in the latter half of the game. The action really starts heating up & you'll never know what hit you. It's that exciting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom