Calcutta Hardware Vendor Feedback Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
@fatalcore....
Sorry Man yes its abit of overpriced the mobo...had old pricelist...Grrr... :x:-x Gigabyte India's Head Grrrrr:-x:-x:-x
Now have new Pricelist
TY man...
BTW my mobile no is on the Site.... contact us.. or 9432876818
fr rude ness man its okkk... if i weree in ur position i wud hav done the same re...human nature...
I am here to comete with my services with Vedant/Logica/Supreme...
They r old so they might get low frm distri...I m new so I dnt get preference.... thats why might be on higher side sometimes
Still the service I give is more than what ny1 deserve...
Hop u guys out there like it....
intel E8400
Gigabyte ep45-ud3l - 6400+
2X2Gb XMS2 crosair - 2950+
GTS 250 - 9900+
Corsair VX450 - 4100+
CM NV-334
320GB WD HDD
LG DVD RW
Creative 5.1 T6100 -3700+
LG LCD W1953T - 6600+
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Mouse-Your Choice
aint good :p
E8400
EP45U3L
4GB Corsair 800Mhz XMS2
VX450
500GB(defacto)
LG DVDRW
CM690/CM Gladiator600/ Tt M9
Card on budget as whatever allows
fr <6000 = 9800GT 512
<5500 = 9600GT 512MB
<8000 = GTS250 512MB
<7500 = HD 4850
<7000 = 9800GT 1GB

4770 is more now

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ thunder.02dragon

CM EP series is not CRAP - Using one by myself. It can handle even a GTX260 :p
& some of our forum members using CM EP series PSU with their gfx cards like HD4850, 9800GTx+ etc.
( They had some minor issues with 600W model though that was fixed on later versions )

Sure Corsair PSUs are unmatched in terms of performance & they cost more.

The Reason why I'm suggesting CM EP series is simple - If you are going for gfx card like 9600Gt, 9800GT, GTS250 or
HD4850 & don't wish to spend a penny more than your need you don't need to spend a fortune on a PSU.
CM EP 500W can easily handle them. Save Rs. 1K here & go for other better components.

If anyone had got the money I can suggest GTX 295 with Tagan BZ1300 1300W modualr PSU which costs Rs. 17K :p

Asus is not purely a crap either - many of us ( includes forum members & my friends ) use some cheap 2.5K range asus mobos & they are happy with that. This mobos are better than MSI/Biostar. So I don't suggest low end MSI/Biostar mobos.

===========================================================================================================

@ fatalcore

GTS 250 is Rs. 7.3K

BTW, Nice suggestions though I would recommend AOC F19 which is around Rs. 6.5K

===========================================================================================================

@ vickybat - If yoiu are not going to OC a g31 based mobo will be just fine for you - the tag line is spend for waht you really need :p

There is no point in getting a HD4770 as GTS 250 & HD4850 outperforms them easily.

Newer versions of HD4850 does not have heating issue - look for custom cooler models Try to get palit, sapphire or powercolor HD4850 ( with custom coolers - though all newer models have this )
though my personal preference is GTS 250 :p

128 bit GDDR5 is fast as 256bit GDDR3 - So HD4770 with 128 bit GDDr5 is not faster than HD4850, GTS250 256 bit GDDr3 editions.

==============================================================================================================

@ Raptor1989 - you have a monitor, HDD - so you don't need a one ? From your post on last page.

MSi P45 Neo F if you could find it between 5.5-6K
otherwise get Gigabyte ep45-ud3l - 6400+ for Rs. 6.4K

Get Q9300 @ Rs. 9.5K ( instead of e8400 ) & corsair VX450.
More games are going to be multi-0core optimized

Or e7400 ( you can OC it to 3.2Ghz & outperform e8400 ) @ Rs. 5.5K with CM EP 500W Rs. 3K.

Get corsair Rams if you want to OC your proc beyond 3.4Ghz otherwise transcend is just fine & you can save Rs. 500.

4GB ram scales well with quad cores otherwise 2GB is sufficient for most games - you can upgrade later on.

Get GTS 250 - don't get anything lower than that.

For cabby get CM690

I've suggested about the you most important components - I think it clarified everything to you :p

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
Damn mate....just want to Inform you...even the batch was rectified...as 110V Volt PSU's were sent to India not the 220V...
I have to provide 1 customer the EP600W... Rectified one...2of them bursted as I powered on.....
On XFX service center 1 9800GT went on fire infront of me fr this EP600....
So??
I m not going on the specifications...
IMO suggesting EP to people is like risking without any reason...
I would like to Sell/Suggest Real Power 450/460W other than EP for low budget...
And for that reason I didnt listed CM Extreme Powers on my site....the CM HQ tried me but I ddnt deviate from my words....
The almost same reason was in the CASE of ASUS...
in retail I have bad experiences.....

So nybody buyn from Kolkata's Online Shopping Portal?? :D

Raptor1989

Broken In
Damn mate....just want to Inform you...even the batch was rectified...as 110V Volt PSU's were sent to India not the 220V...
I have to provide 1 customer the EP600W... Rectified one...2of them bursted as I powered on.....
So??
I would like to Sell/Suggest Real Power 450/460W other than EP for low budget...
And for that reason I didnt listed CM Extreme Powers on my site....the CM HQ tried me but I ddnt deviate from my words....

So nybody buyn from Kolkata's Online Shopping Portal??

lol thunder.02dragon, if I were to buy from you, I would certainly go there and buy. What's your name and what's your shops address??? Do you buy old stuff?? If yes, how much could I get from the my old parts???

TOO MUCH INFO. MY HEADS GONNA BURST. CONDENSE.

Thanks for the tips but I won't go for Quad Core. I would like to stay for Core 2 Duo for two reasons. Firstly, massively overpriced in comparison to performance. And secondly, PS2 games run better on Core 2 Duo than Quad Core ( I have seen this with my eyes, so no deceiving reviews ).

Now you guys tell me which is better ( no hanging around in the middle )- MSI P45 Neo-F or Gigabyte G-EP45-UD3L ? Give a straight forward answer.

And the only reason I wanted to buy VX 550 is that I won't have to buy a PSU the next time. Should I go for it? Or should I buy a new one the next time a buy a new gfx card ( preferably a GTX )

Another issue, if I am not wrong, CM 690 come with included fans: 1 front 120 mm led fan for intake, 1 rear 120 mm led fan for exhaust and 1 side 120 mm fan beside the air duct. Now I was planning on buying a 80 mm fan which goes under the mobo. Won't these be enough for my rig? Or should I buy more 120 mm fans and add them on the top panel and wherever possible???

@topgear
Yes, Quad Core and GTS 250 is a great combo, but that would increase my budget quite a lot. My budget has already increased above 30 K (thats what my dad would give) and so I am depending on the cash I would get from the old parts. So thanks but sorry, I could not avail them.

@thunder.02dragon
Please state the prices of the parts I am going to avail. You have not mentioned E8400, CM 690, Palit 9600GT 512MB DDR3 256Bit and LG DVD-RAM

WHERE DO I SELL MY OLD PC PARTS??? HOW MUCH WOULD I GET???

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
Hi buddy...
call me at 9432878818
And 1stly I dont have any showroom...
My Website is the only bussiness base..
My all assembling nd stocking is on my home where I stay..so If you bring your parents over here to pickup....they will surely wont be buyn.... this happened before...still I have transaction of 9Lakhs in 3months lol :D yeppi :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:
However My bussiness is totally on Order Basis... :D
u Have to order then get it at your HOme..as your home is not in kOlkata...I will have to ship it to you... with some charges :D
Get VX550....better for future...if u plan on 295 later then its not a good buy...save money..

@fatalcore
Can u M the the shop selling UD3L on that price...today again price increased...

fatalcore

Journeyman
Hi topgear,
good evening,the GTS 250 which i was talking for 9900+ was for 1GB DDR,512MB was 7.3 as u said.
:)
That's what the ganeshji vedant said,somnathda of saboo,and my underground HUB too confirmed it.Topgear my friend use the AOC but somehow i found the LG's performance is better.But contradictory i found a animation designer person Using The AOC.But to be honest i love my LCD's style and elegance,may be i am a bit biased,Please Forgive me.
*www.oficinadosbits.com.br/products/Informacao/Images/5934.jpg
Thanks a lot for supporting my configuration.:)
Please accept my Best regards,
Fatalcore.

Hi Raptor1989,
Good evening,
I personally would recommend u GA-EP45-UD3L, as i am presently using it and the performance is awesome,My motherboard was also suggested by TOPGEAR and other honorable members of the forum, and i don't have any regret on my purchase.
However if Topgear suggests u ASUS board,u can Definitely purchase it,there can be good reasons for him to suggest.
Have Faith,
With Best regards,
Fatalcore.
Hi thunder.02dragon
i didn't understand why u didn't liked my configuration,but there was only 2 changes in yours from my,may be u didn't checked my previous messages properly about the alternatives.
Ne-way,its nice to hear that u are really having a great business.(Your sales figure just reveals that).;-)
But to be honest i myself assemble PC's at my home for mid gamers,u may say a amateur makers.All ranging from 42k(Min)-76(Max),depending on the price as money is constrain,with a sale of 13 +1 Pcs this year till date.I do have confidence in the build as i am doing it for the past 4 years,However i joined the forum recently and topgear,dessibond has really broadened my vision a bit further.
;-) After all being a Intel channel partner myself does have some good sides.
Ne way , forget it,if ur prices suit me i will definitely purchase from u directly,after all u do offer some good deal,i appreciate it.
NOTHING PERSONAL.
Accept my Best Regards,
Fatalcore.

Raptor1989

Broken In
This is my final rig guys, have a look. :lol: Please check the prices for errors

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 [3.0 GHz (6MB L2 cache 3.0Ghz 1333MHz)] Rs. 8600
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L [Intel P45 + ICH10 Chipset 1600 FSB] Rs. 6400
Palit 9600GT [512MB DDR3 256Bit] Rs. 5500
Corsair VX450 Rs. 4100
Cooler Master CM 690 W/O Transparent Rs. 4700
Corsair XMS2 DDR2 2GB 800 Mhz x 2 Rs. 3000
LG DVDRW Sata Rs. 1200
------------
Total Rs. 33300

Neither has anyone replied to me regarding the sale of my old pc parts :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nor has anyone told me if the 3 included fans in CM 690 would be sufficient for this rig :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do reply me on these queries.

@thunder.02dragon
How much would delivery cost me in? I live in Kalyani. Please send me an updated price list.

I have referred an E7400 + Asus P5KPL AM PS combo to my friend. Is it good?

fatalcore

Journeyman
hi Raptor1989,
nice config, :)
Happy gaming,
Regards,
Fatalcore

I think intel DG41TY is better than the board u specified,unless your friend wants to overclock.

Last edited:

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
As I always say spending on ASUS is no brainer's way...why risking money...Get the Gigabyte G31...Else is Good...
E7400 is really good 1....
also Raptor bro add the Taxes re...
The total goes to 3330+Tax = 34632/- Shipping to Kalyani will be arround 100-200/- (If My men goes to deliver then the charge be lower)
Btw do you need to assemble?? As sending all the boxes and all will just be Headache for my me...
LOL
Also for UPDATED pricelist just Give me a call on Monday....morning sharpp..
For CM690 the 3FANs will be good NP..still adding is better as airflow will be better...
@ fatalcore
Nice man...really good to hear that you are a Intel Channel Partner...:)O) Cool...u r a retailer??

fatalcore

Journeyman
hi
thunder.02dragon

it doesnot matter i said,i am not alone in the line.as i said we just make mid range low gaming pc's.However u r a big fish,so relax.We purchase bulk for company setups,and gaming pcs goes for near and dear ones only.
;-), thats why i was a intel fan suggesting intel boards till last month... HA HA HA !;-)
Any way as i said if ur prices is good and we feel satisfied we will definitely like to do some purchase from u.
Any way if u can u may kindly confirm me the price of the logitech keyboard.I dont want to spend 1000 bucks extra on E-mall.
;-)
thanks
regards,
fatalcore.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
ok i'll do as you say

the gts 250 512 gddr3 with cm ep 500w should do the job

anyway thanx bro keep up the good job
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I also wanted to go for a samsung 2233RZ monitor which is 120hz display that supports nvidia 3d vision. Is it available for 9-10k as the gts 250 supports nvidia 3d vision.In stores the 2233SW is available which is a normal display.

What should i do?
Posted again:
I also wanted to go for a samsung 2233RZ monitor which is 120hz display that supports nvidia 3d vision. Is it available for 9-10k as the gts 250 supports nvidia 3d vision.In stores the 2233SW is available which is a normal display.

What should i do?

Last edited:

fatalcore

Journeyman
hey topgear bro please reply !!!!!

I'm waitin for your comment

Hi bro,
ur question is already answered at the previous page by Topgear,any way here is the copy of it,
Code:
@ vickybat - If yoiu are not going to OC a g31 based mobo will be just fine for you - the tag line is spend for waht you really need 
There is no point in getting a HD4770 as GTS 250 & HD4850 outperforms them easily.
Newer versions of HD4850 does not have heating issue - look for custom cooler models Try to get palit, sapphire or powercolor HD4850 ( with custom coolers - though all newer models have this )
though my personal preference is GTS 250 
128 bit GDDR5 is fast as 256bit GDDR3 - So HD4770 with 128 bit GDDr5 is not faster than HD4850, GTS250 256 bit GDDr3 editions.

Bro just a piece of advice,u should know its topgear "TOPGEAR" and its 3.27am in the morning,in kolkata ITS DEAD MIDNIGHT !
So please ;-):lol:;-) let the noble advisor take some rest.

Please dont get angry,consider me as anything...and give a nice SMILE....BTW i do agree with topgear in case of graphics card as for LCD,u may try LG(*www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=171&pid=8055&subcat=LCD&parent=Monitor). and slightly upper version in case u want 22''.However my W1953T works really good.

with best regards,
fatalcore.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

So??

So nybody buyn from Kolkata's Online Shopping Portal?? :D

That's really odd about the CM psu. I purchased one CM EP 600W PLUs for one of my friend on dec 2008 & he is happy with with it. He is running a HD4870 1GB GDDR5 with that.

CM EP Plus series psu has one small switch at behind to select voltage input (110V/230V )

Cheap Asus & Gigabyte mobos have same quality but forget about MSI :p

=======================================================

@ Raptor1989

Good config - BTW, are you going to OC ? Then the combo of e7400 & a good cpu cooler can give you much more comfort :p

The combo you suggested to friend is alright. It can even let your friend OC his rig :p

@ fatalcore - thanks for all the praises :p

I never suggest intel original mobos as they are so skimpy in bios options :p
I've suggested asus to vickybat but never go for asus DVD RW drives they are just pathetic.

@ vickybat - already replied on post number 302 as fatalcore said you :p
look at the bottom of the post.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1155490&postcount=302

& there is no point in getting that 120HZ display model unless you can arrange for an NVIDA GeForce 3D Vision glasse :p - only some high end cards ( high priced ) comes with it.
*www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/detail...=============================================

sona

Broken In
Can anyone tell me which brand of HD 4850 is available in kolkata...?
I asked for palit in 4-5 shops but all they gave me is sapphire.

fatalcore

Journeyman
good morning topgear ,
Wish u a very bright and marvelous SUNDAY ! ;-)
Yes i know that u don't suggest Intel Mobos, its because of u and dessibond that i took gigabyte,and i don't have any regret and i am extremely satisfied with the mobo.
However till date i only issued intel mobos and processor specially Executive series for special office purpose ,And with core 2 duo the performance was awesome,of course there was no need for graphics and sound performance and strictly no over clocking ,We banked on the trusted module platform.and simple stable performance and i loved it.
however now its gaming time underground,so i and my team is building these pcs with yours help and others.
thanks a lot,

And yes i do agree with u ASUS Writer is simply pathetic,LG is better than ASUS in many folds.:)

With best regards,
fatalcore.

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
Palit is out of market bro....
The 4850's I can give you are
MSI / XFX / POWERCOLOR / SAPPHIRE / JETWAY

However I will suggest you to go with Sapphire/Powercolor/MSI...let me know whats ur choice....

However if someone need the 3D Vision Glass then I can get sell you absolutely np...
but keep in mind the Tax is 12.5%

Same as toppy on DVDRW's
But total strict to Extreme Power's
Nono to them..
Intel Mobo does has some crappy BIOS and such so do ASUS have..

@vicky
Mind bro PSU is crutial and most of the people don't care about it...still in case of good PSU 1 prob is the Cost...
Still do your judgement....Options are there...
I can provide from Seasonic / CM Real Powers / Corsairs choice is yours
However If you clear your budget nd requirement can help you better..
@raptor
delivry at your home will be more by courier however if my men/me deliver can do that @ 150only...
Steps to order are...
Fill up the form..get the invoice...submit the amount on Bank or You can bank transfer using Internet banking...get the products at your home...simple

sona

Broken In
Palit is out of market bro....
The 4850's I can give you are
MSI / XFX / POWERCOLOR / SAPPHIRE / JETWAY

However I will suggest you to go with Sapphire/Powercolor/MSI...let me know whats ur choice....

However if someone need the 3D Vision Glass then I can get sell you absolutely np...
but keep in mind the Tax is 12.5%

Same as toppy on DVDRW's
But total strict to Extreme Power's
Nono to them..
Intel Mobo does has some crappy BIOS and such so do ASUS have..

@vicky
Mind bro PSU is crutial and most of the people don't care about it...still in case of good PSU 1 prob is the Cost...
Still do your judgement....Options are there...
I can provide from Seasonic / CM Real Powers / Corsairs choice is yours
However If you clear your budget nd requirement can help you better..
@raptor
delivry at your home will be more by courier however if my men/me deliver can do that @ 150only...
Steps to order are...
Fill up the form..get the invoice...submit the amount on Bank or You can bank transfer using Internet banking...get the products at your home...simple

thanks......
Can you give me the price...???

Raptor1989

Broken In
Yes, I am going to OC my proccy. Will there be any problems?

@fatalcore
What is the cost of the monitor you suggested? It looks good.

My monitor supports upto 1280x1024 (I use 1280x960 in Win 7). Shall my rig be capable of playing NFS Shift, Modern Warfare 2 and the new games coming out this and the next year???

@thunder.02dragon
You have great deals. I hope I can buy from you. Can you tell me where to sell my old parts? I have never done internet banking. Only drafts. Do you take on spot cash?

@topgear
Do you have any key suggestions? Like fan or small details. I am willing to buy my pc next week. So last minute suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom