Cabinet under Rs.4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

summers

Journeyman
Please suggest a good cabinet under Rs. 4000/- for my new PC. I will be using ASUS P8Z68-V Mobo and an Intel i5-2500K with CM Hyper 212+.

I need sufficient no. of fans for cooling and good space for air flow, Cable management.
LED Lightings.
Nice aesthetics

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
cm 690II Plus/Corsair 400R. I wish the metal on the rear was bit more stronger, especially between the PSU mount and PCI slots.

If you're looking for External comparison:
*i.imgur.com/aVOy3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fSrJs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WttoW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/w0r3t.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YhXB3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/iZvUq.jpg

Last edited:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
If your budget is strictly 4k than cm gladiator 600 is a nice case. But i would you suggest you to save 500-700 more and go for cm 690 or corsair 400r.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Like I said, take a good look at CM 690II Plus/400R and compare it with others, then decide if its worth it or not. Lot of these elite labelled cases don't have space between rear motherboard panel and right side-panel. It doesn't even look as if Elite 430 has a hole where you can re-route the EPS connector from back of the motherboard panel either. There are times it makes sense not to spend- or spend less or spend bit more to get more. Google for reviews and make the decision accordingly.

OP
summers

summers

Journeyman
After searching the net and going through reviews, I think i'll go with Corsair Carbide 400R. I like its overall finish and nice cable management features.

Flipkart is selling it for 5K with free shipping..!!

Thanks to all of you...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsair Carbide is the best you can get but if anyone is looking for stylish cabby then consider getting NZXT LEXA S Crafted @ 4.2k or NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB @ 4.6k ;-)

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Buy it from primabgb and u will save few hundred rupees.
After searching the net and going through reviews, I think i'll go with Corsair Carbide 400R. I like its overall finish and nice cable management features.

Flipkart is selling it for 5K with free shipping..!!

Thanks to all of you...

Beds

Broken In
Kindly suggest cabinets below 3K. I am really confused after reviews for Nzxt Gamma / Antec 100 / CM Elite series.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
NZXT Source 210 Elite / BitFenix Merc Alpha or for a a cabby with transparent side panel CM Elite 430 ;-)

Somil

Right off the assembly line
buy a NZXT guardian 921 RB for 4.3k if u have a budget of 4
NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - Guardian 921 RB Product Detail

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
@OP if you buy from Primeabgb then they charge Rs. 650 for courier which Flipkart doesn't.

So mind it! (Rajni Style) ;)

and I am pretty much zeroed in on big brother of your cabby. the 500R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom