[By Demand] Feb 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Fast Track should be in print version and not an e-book because its good to read while traveling in public transports. But an e-book cannot be read the same way

Fast Track to Windows 2008 with a Trial on the DVD
Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition SP1

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok. Here's My Demand List :

Fedora Core Linux 64 bit DVD Version

Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2 Beta
ATI Catalyst Drivers for Windows XP 8.12
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Windows 2.2
Nokia PC Suite 7.1.18.0
Slackware Linux 12.2
Foxit Reader 3.0 Build 1222
Visions 1.0.0.1609 - Navigate through your photos in a 3D
Catalencoder 1.1 - MPEG2/DVD to DivX/XviD converter
K-MeleonCCF ME 0.09 RC2
Nero Lite 8.3.13.0 Build 1.18.0.1
VirtualBox for Windows 2.1.0
DownUtube 3.0 Beta 3
Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 11
Dooble 0.01
Python Interpreter/Compiler (v3) for Windows 3.0

rakesh1992kumar

Right off the assembly line
education can be improved by digit...

Make offline pack of the whole digit forum & wikipedia - Give it in a single Dual layer dvd.
As u know that many of the students are going to appear for 10th and 12th board exams,so u can provide samples paper and other education softwares which can not only help the students but u too(increase in sale):D...
All released verions of adobe cs4 not beta.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^That site provides lots of links to download the crappy deploy client only! I'll provide you a set of links for the direct download version(patches):-
1>AA version 2.8.3 full
2>AA 2.8.3 to 2.8.3.1 patch
3>AA 2.8.3.1 to 2.8.4 patch
4>AA Map Pack(optional)

By the way, its nice to know some people DO like this game! Oh, and +1 from me for that "America's army 2.8.4"!

Cheerio!

manudhiman6

Right off the assembly line
Okeyyyy, Plzzz will you avail any best sofware for increasing utorrent downloading speeds for broadband and speed up dial-up connection. :p

toofan

Technomancer
You have missed the DREAMWEAVER CS4 from the Adobe Suite.

So please add it next month I need it to test that how much its better then CS3.

DREAMWEAVER CS4.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I know I asked for the FS2 full game but I researched and found out that it is NO LONGER FREE to download anymore. So instead of that, how about the Source Code Project's modification of FS2 known as Freespace 2 Open???
Here are the links:-
1>> FreeSpace2 Open Core files:-
Link:*fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/3.6.9.rar
2>>FreeSpace2 MediaVP files:-
The links can be found here for four files: MV_Core.vp, MV_ Music.vp, MV_Assets.vp, MV_Effect.vp.

Thanks for reading(or at least nothing:p)

EDIT: Now I'm barking mad! I did some research and found out that it is completely legal to distribute Freespace 2 (just not to sell it). Thus, I'll include the links to the 3 game cds in my request:-
Freespace 2 Disc 1: *games.on.net/file/6948/Freespace_2_Full_Client_Part_1_of_3
Freespace 2 Disc 2: *games.on.net/file/6949/Freespace_2_Full_Client_Part_2_of_3
Freespace 2 Disc 3: *games.on.net/file/6950/Freespace_2_Full_Client_Part_3_of_3
Please include! :D

Last edited:

binilmb

Always friendly as DIGIT
Please include MAYA & 3D's Max in February 2009 issue. And also please include All PC Drivers

thinknano

Broken In
Dear Admin,

can you work a lil hard and make a digital version of your Digital Passion?
I mean it must not be hard for you guys to create a flash based format of Digital Passion and then update it every month. With pictures(with enlargement option) and the all the Features, Performance, Price, Pros, Cons..etc.

And instead of putting data on particular section like video card, motherboard for particular month you may explore all the field and create a beautiful area for us in your digit dvd.

Since I am buying the digit from early 2006 (retail but regularly) I feel like this periculer space I like the most like I love the Agent 001's part too.

This is a nano idea from thinknano..which is came up of long time of experience and love for digit.
Regards
thinknano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom