[By Demand] - Digit May 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I would be greatly honoured if you just sent me a cd & dvd this time insted of 2 cds.

anyway id like PS3 beta couse i missed it since you gave me 2 cds last month.

T

thunderbird.117

Panchu said:
Please include a high quality trailer for the movie 300...

Well the movie is released why do you want to see the High Quality Trailer when there is Highest Quality full version of movie?.

IAM SPARTA - That is the only thing that guy says :D. Just kidding. Unable to resist when i heard that. :D

Also Best of Luck if the digit provides you

smj

Broken In
SPSS 15.0 (*www.spss.com/downloads/Papers.cfm?ProductID=00035&Name=SPSS_Base&DLType=Demo)
New star soccer 3 with commentry patch
cheatbook 2007

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Give the cumulative patch for Far Cry.... As you know the version 1.0 is not at all beautiful....and now they have released a cumulative patch sized 180 MB......if u give this there is no need to download previous patches........
Let our game look beautiful.....
*www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Down...aspx?dfId=3429

bhunnu16

Broken In
Plzz give some old DOORDARSHAN serials like

1) Vyomkesh Bakhsi
2) Tehkikat

And also some cartoons like Bugs bunny, tom & jerry and Duck tales
I m missing those olden days.
PLzz

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
as i am late for my "demands" for april issue... i post in the MaY\y thread.

firstly...
some panoramic images of the diGit Office (Including testcenter, editor's office, etc...etc..) it would be great as who doesn't like to have a sight of the diGit LABS...

secondly...
FAST TRACK to Web Related Apps like PHP, CSS etc... again it would be of great help.

and thirdly...
An extensive shootout on MP3 Players (as i am planing to buy one in the month of MAy07...)

-SUDE

vai_rajput

Right off the assembly line
please add software wincustomize browser of any ver....please add it...which software use to *.wba file format work???please add it...

Last edited:

crs_cwiz

Broken In
A very old but amazing puzzle game by monolith before they went on to ut: gruntz (full version please, it's abandonware now, but the game rocks)

supportreq

Right off the assembly line
give me sauver linux operating system.. it seems he just updated it it comes with usb live. AND ALSO BOOT it VIA WINDOWS XP BOOT LOADER!!

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Digit,

A-may-zing...!!!! u sud also provide some repairing tips in hardware. Waiting for the same in may.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Give the cumulative patch for Far Cry.... As you know the version 1.0 is not at all beautiful....and now they have released a cumulative patch sized 180 MB......if u give this there is no need to download previous patches........
This is the third vote by me

T

thunderbird.117

ionicsachin said:
This is the third vote by me

Which connection do you have?. If you have 256 Kbps unlimited. You can download it by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom