Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Now this is rather early.
~Adobe Premiere Elements 3 Demo
*www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/tryout.html
~ Pirates of the carribean 3 trailer

~Webaroo's Wikipedia Webpack
(In a special issue considering its size)

~ Total Commander PowerPack
~ Sabayon Linux (Whenever you want to give a distro - there's a full (DVD) and a light (CD) version)
~ Pinnacle Studio 10X demo (if available)
~ Any Free Game from
*www.simsarchive.jumbahost.com/freegames3.php
And Plz make a Fast track on MacOSX, CCNA, MSCE2003 or RHCE
(If any of this is included earlier u can ofcourse leave it out)

Last edited:

jossee

Broken In
ueah this is very early indeed.. I was on demand to ask for april issues..

Anyway guys give us some full length new english movies & video musics..
& if possible need for speed carbon full version with ur magazine a rate of Rs.200/ for a month only..

& need firefox 2.0.0.2 the latest..

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Nokia PC Suite 6.82 Release 27
*nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_PC_Suite_682_rel_27_0_eng_web.msi

Spyware Doctor 5.0
*www.pctools.com/downloads/sdsetup.exe

anoopkammaran

Right off the assembly line
I am in a desperate need of some good linux distribution WITH gcc/g++ installed.

So, I would demand,

-> Fedora
-> Open Suse

P.S : Don't put Live CDs/Live Dvd images...

tango_cash

In the zone
pls put some videos on installing and maintaining our computer. like installing a graphic card, cleaning the cabinet,the cpu and fans etc u used to have them long time back. now u have a cd and a dvd that's a lot of space, u cud give them in divx format that will further save space.

aj27july

Journeyman
Sirius said:
Already given so cannot give that again. It's waste of disk space if we give again.

in which issue did u give all the episodes of the scene (season 1 as well as season 2)???????????

blackpearl

The Devil
aj27july said:
in which issue did u give all the episodes of the scene (season 1 as well as season 2)???????????

Oct 2006 DVD (scene season 2)

Tip: Use Digit archive to search for softwares given by Digit.

D

dfordigit

Hi,

I want ARTICLE regarding:

how to copy protect home made CD,VCD or Audio cd that no one can copy it on hard disk or even can not make duplicate copy of it.

Software:

Norton System works-2007 tryout may be downloaded from symentec website!

All norton antivirus Tools with removal instructions.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
tango_cash said:
pls put some videos on installing and maintaining our computer. like installing a graphic card, cleaning the cabinet,the cpu and fans etc u used to have them long time back. now u have a cd and a dvd that's a lot of space, u cud give them in divx format that will further save space.
Yeah, I would like that too. The videos used to be very helpful. I learnt a lot from them.

Last edited:
D

dfordigit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango_cash

g_goyal2000 said:
Yeah, I would like that too. The videos used to be very helpful. I learnt a lot of them.
Instead of old black&white movies it will be better to have video tutorial.Fully agree with guys!

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Give the cumulative patch for Far Cry.... As you know the version 1.0 is not at all beautiful....and now they have released a cumulative patch sized 180 MB......if u give this there is no need to download previous patches........
Let our game look beautiful.....
*www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/DownloadFile.aspx?dfId=3429

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Need More Free Stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom