[By Demand] Digit July 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Hitman Blood Money Demo

Hitman Blood Money:
There has been some confusion about the release dates.
Eidos confirmed that the game ships on May 26 in Europe and May 30 in North America, arriving in stores starting the next day.
So, Hope to get a demo of it in JULY EDITION.

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey there,

I want folder havin all the updates ...:-----

kinda .... Direct X,all graphics drivers,mediaplayers etcetc....

regards:)

ankurkingofnet

Right off the assembly line
If Digit if planning to give the images of Fedora Core 5 plz give the images of CD's as most ppl dont have DVD writers

bukaida

In the zone
A fast track on any of the programming languages like VB.net, ASP.net, PHP, C#. It will certainly be a little different and helpful stuff.

alak_barua

Right off the assembly line
I dont know what this is ; but why don't you DIGITians take some rest. Digit is superb by itself; u all r makin it more superb.

elumalai

Broken In
hi

pls give the visual C#, visual web developer express 2005, SQl Server express
Don't give just the bootloader (around 2MB only). I mean, I want the entire package which is 490MB each. and it can be downloaded as iso image. my net connections is too slow to d/l such hefty things.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY ONE THING
"please try to add a tag to note that whether the trial softwares u giving ...if expires will not affect the normal working of the windows...coz i have been having more problems lately using these softwares .. so do try to add a tag or a small note atleast saying "DONT TRY THIS SOFTWARE BEFORE BACKINGUP ALL DATA"

WHY CANT U GIVE US """""WINDOWS VISTA BETA"""" wont that be a delight to try for all of us?

ok to thr real demand :

1.)INTERVIDEO WINDVD latest version
2.)WINOW BLINDS latest version
3.)NERO latest version
4.)AUTO PATCHER Latest version
5.)visualization for windows media player

if u can give these ...... after all its not too long while digit is going to go down...coz many of my friends just get ur book(DIGIT) only because of ur software... coz no one is ready to download them.....

any way try to give worthful softwares....and i dont know why u are giving small games ????

#^#^#^#^ANYBODY WHO WANTS >>>>>WINDOWS VISTA<<<< DO MENTION IT IN UR REPLY HERE,LETS SEE WHETHER THIS THREAD IS REALLY CREATED TO FULFIL "O U R" REQUEST! #^#^#^#

Last edited:

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
WHY CANT U GIVE US """""WINDOWS VISTA BETA"""" wont that be a delight to try for all of us?

one more vote..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom