[By Demand] Digit July 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever

filth is me
cheatbook 2006 is a must....
and yes can you please include games which run on less endowed pc's also, like in the may edition tomb raider was runnin on my pc but was a little slow,
so what you could do is include 3 games, 1 of them being from the archives like max payne 2 or quake 3 with mods like osp and many maps..
thank you..

Aries

Broken In
Manish Chawda said:
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0
Mac OSX10.0 panther

Are you kidding?

If you have a Mac, you might have got the original CDs....

If you dont have one, how will you make use of it?

And by the way, the software is worth a few thousands

Regs

Aries

ranga_mama_y2k said:
please add microsoft windows xp Service Pack 3 (SP3) in Dvd

??????

Too early to ask I think.....wait till it releases buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Cheatbook 2006. + a collection of 200 game trainers.
+ Debian Linux OS.
+ 1000 Wallpapers and winamp skins.
+ Mods for Max Payne 2 and Prince of persia.
And A free CAD Software.
+ Compilers of C, C++, Visul Basic an Pascal.

hanks.

gramesh

Journeyman
Please provide the Digit mag and the Fast Track books in PDF form on CD positively. Last time u gave Digit mag archive on CD u may provide the arcieve after that issue.

i want norton anti virus defs first. then the complete java collection(j2se,docs,j2ee,docs) and some xml parsers with tutorials in java.
Hope i will get.

george101

Good Boy
Firstl i would like to have themes, games, and apps for mobles not only S60 but also S40. second avast updates and some software to capture clips from DVD.

Aries

Broken In
The Latest 14 CD Release of Debian (3.1r2a). Its not possible in one month, so you can give 3-4 ISOs each month for the next three months

Aries

Broken In
Please give the following in the Future DVDs

Black Orion Enterprise Linux Desktop 4.3 (4 ISOs)

*linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Ope...ck-Orion-Enterprise-Linux-Desktop-12244.shtml

Black Orion Enterprise Linux Workstation 4.3 (4 ISOs)

*linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Ope...rion-Enterprise-Linux-Workstation-12243.shtml

Black Orion Enterprise Linux Enterprise Server 4.3 (4 ISOs)

*linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Ope...nterprise-Linux-Enterprise-Server-12242.shtml

Black Orion Enterprise Linux Advanced Server 4.3 (4 ISOs)

*linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Ope...-Enterprise-Linux-Advanced-Server-12241.shtml

Mandriva Linux One 2006 (1 ISO)

*linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/Mandriva-Linux-One-Download-10084.html

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
how abt adding a poster of the celeb geek(the one u interview) or tht of the model on the cover

it enhances the dimensions of digit u see

and some compilers on C & C++
and also the worlds largest and highest resoulution pictures

C

ckmr

You guys did a great effort in making the last months magazine in which you menioed about about linux. That was the first time me and my frnds came to know that much about linux.
My request is that try to include PC linux os and gentoo linux in the next months edition
Also, if win xp sp3 is available, try to include that also.
pls try to include the most essential tools and softwares that must be needed in a computer like anti virus , partion logic etc........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom