[By Demand] Digit July 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever

filth is me
i agree with redragon,bitdefender and other likes will b cool,hey do these guys really listen 2 what v say..

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Too few demands for June issue. Here goes my wishlist
1. Ebooks on programming.
2. Fast tracks of previous issues.
3. Cheatbook
4. .net codes available at microsoft.com with the article
5. Free games (rpgs preferred but with mouse interface)

navraj

Broken In
Make a Open Source Section in the Development tools and give some free tools/servers for the same. This includes PHP, MySQL, Apache, Notepad++, Postgresql etc. Apart from this, you can give some embedded servers for the newcomers in which PHP is already embedded so that they dont have to configure it.
Moreover, you can add the E-books for the above also so that users can install them and learn them through your ebooks.

reddragon

In the zone
give an ebook to create good eye-candy desktop enhancements .........well there is a thread always going on like post ur desktop screenshots here .digit also asks the creator how u created this desktop and gives him/her prizes also . but I wonder what they do with it ? I havent found any article about how to creat these desktops.....................I sometime try to make those enhancements some success some failure ................................but these desktops r reallly cool................................. digit should share all these to us .

hajjuxl

Banned
GUYS!!!
What about giving a nice PLAYSTATION 2 EMULATOR in you next issues so that even PC owners can play PS 2 games on their PC!!!

C

ckmr

In my computer , windows xp is installed and i am planning to install red hat linux enterprise edition , i tried but was useless.Someone pls pls help me to to dual boot it.

ckmr said:
In my computer , windows xp is installed and i am planning to install red hat linux enterprise edition , i tried but was useless.Someone pls pls help me to to dual boot it.

what kinda help do you want,how did you try to install, what error did you get,did you left unpartitioned space for rhel?

satyamy

Alive Again...
every thing related to designing & graphics works
& much more ebooks
& all last edition of Digit Fast Track in ebooks form

blackpearl

The Devil
nUbuntu --- only 222MB
nUbuntu is a collection of network and server security testing tools, piled on top of Ubuntu. While aimed to be mainly a security testing platform, nUbuntu also can serve as a desktop os as well.

*dump.oliverwine.info/nubuntu-flight6-i386.iso

PLEASE

Aries

Broken In
June Discs

Hi

Please give proper DVD and CD cases with the Special DVD and CD...or atleast the Inlay Cards with the SPECIAL JUNE ISSUE.

Also expecting you guys to change the gifts in DIGIT PATRON.

Regs

Aries

Last edited:

k_aalok

Broken In
Digit July 2006 DVD/CD

OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris!OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris! OpenSolaris!

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
* latest CheatBOOK
* FREE FULLVERSION games
* Trendy WALLPAPERS --->im bored of celebraties, nature....
* Visual Style for Xp (new ones ---> not AERO Vista etc)
* Windows media player Skins
* Reviews of external HDD, graphic Cards, mouse n keyboard!!!!

Santhosh.S

Right off the assembly line
Guys Please include Hidden and Dangerous 2 DELUXE (FULL VERSION) in ur next Issue i cant download that game b'cause of dialup connection please include that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom