[By Demand] December 2008 (Special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
1. Provide some free online big games (eg urbon terror v 4.1).
2. Applications useful for programming(all type).
3. Or demos which can be played online.

http404

ubuntu user, web dev
Believe it or not, it is easy to get a dump of sections or whole of wikipedia!!!
Click here to Search google or go here: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_database
Wikipedia offers free copies of all available content to interested users. These databases can be used for mirroring, personal use, informal backups, or database queries (such as for Wikipedia:Maintenance). All text content is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). Images and other files are available under different terms, as detailed on their description pages. For our advice about complying with these licenses, see Wikipedia:Copyrights.
What do you people say?

(I think this is asking for too much, but the idea looked attractive to me :) )

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Not all CS4 softwares are available for demo. The entire masters demo will be available only later this month.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I want to add something to my list:
Naruto The Setting Dawn 2.2 mod for Little Fighter 2
Link: *ntsd.open-board.com/download-f20/download-ntsd22-t1023.htm
Cheers!

evewin89

In the zone
All Drivers Available For Xp, Vista & Linux for the followings :

Intel Chipset & Graphics Driver
Nvidia Chipset & Graphics Driver
Nvidia nForce System Tools 6.03

ATI Chipset & Graphics Driver
VIA Chipset & Graphics Driver
SIS Chipset & Graphics Driver

Realtek HD Audio & Lan Drivers
Crystal Audio Drivers
CMedia Audio Drivers
Microsoft, Logitech, Creative Webcam & Mouse Drivers
HP, Canon, Samsung Printer Drivers

Nvidia & ATI Best Moded Graphics Drivers

Windows Xp Post Sp3 Updates
Windows Vista Post Sp1 Updates

Comodo Internet Security (32-bit) 3.5.53896.424
AntiVir Personal Edition for Windows 8.2.0.334
Yahoo! Messenger for Windows 9.0.0.2018 -- Give the full package
KMPlayer 2.9.4.1433 Beta
Opera for Windows 9.61 Build 10463 Final
The GIMP 2.6.1
OpenOffice.org for Windows 3.0.0 Final

EXCLUSIVE : A Video On Digit Test Center ( Around 20 -30 Mins Long )
Some Tech & Tutorial Videos From thinkdigit.com
Some Free Color Cartoon Movies

Full Version of Driver Genius Pro ( If you can manage to include it )

plz provide xp drivers for all leading laptops brands (like dell,compaq (HP),etc):rolleyes:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
aaah! It has disappeards! Sorry for the wrong info. Yes yes. Important to have RyanVM, to upgrade new installations of windows. Will do best to provide.

Ok. Thanks man.

Please do the the followings :

Logitech Setpoint Driver for xp & vista 32 bit & 64 bit
VMware Workstation For windows

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Hey Please Include These:-

At first. Please! I request you to include a "FREE" Software that teaches "All Guitar Scales". Don't include "guitar chords crash course". I already have that and it dosen't teach "Scales".

And there are some other demands:

1. A Big, New, Great Wallpapers Collection. Please Don't Repeat Those Old Nature Photos.

2. All free fonts from *www.dafont.com. please.....! This is worth, and I can't download the huge amount of Fonts available there.

3. Please do listen to the music before including it in the DVDs. Most of those are really boring and awful.

4. High Definition videos of movies and games, or other topics(if u find any).

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ Boring and aweful is a relative term. Most of the free music is of a lower quality than studio recorded music, and we have to try and please people who like different genres.

reaper

Right off the assembly line
for december issue, i suggest you to add 1,yellow dog linux (compatible with ps3) 2,nokia phone software updater ,, and some detailed write ups about installing linux on the ps3 system. that will be great ,, thnx in advance

^ Boring and aweful is a relative term. Most of the free music is of a lower quality than studio recorded music, and we have to try and please people who like different genres.

as you said in chitchat, if you really respect little known bands, please give us betallica's songs. all of them. they are free and nice quality recording. awesome music. you too will love it. google for it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
DirectX Redistributable November 2008 (9.25.1476)
Lotus Symphony for Windows 1.2
Comodo Internet Security 3.5.54375.427
Burnout Paradise Bike Update Pack

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@Reaper, do you really lurve linux enough to put it in your PS3? If so, that's great, and have a look at this.

@MetalheadGautham I've heard of the band. Didn't know their music was free. Will have a look and consider. In chit-chat, I actually said we should listen to local music, not lesser known bands, but the point is still taken.

@jayavardhanarao: donno if you meant it as a joke or not, but the pre-beta is not redistributable.

@topgear: The december issue has lotus symphony and comodo security. Someone already asked for them I think. Great siggy!

@MetalheadGautham I've heard of the band. Didn't know their music was free. Will have a look and consider. In chit-chat, I actually said we should listen to local music, not lesser known bands, but the point is still taken.
Glad to hear that you are considering including Betallica. But here are a few pointers from my side about that band:

1. Songs are in two formats - full and radio edit. RE version has certain *unfriendly* words cut out. Give both if you can, or give the full version. Please don't give only the radio edit.

2. Their two albums, "A Garage Dayz Nite" and "Betallica" (AKA The Grey Album) together occupy 54MB of space on my HDD (uncensored version). Surely something which won't pinch your Dual Layer DVD ? The media is 128kbps mp3 and it would be great if you also give album cover art in the DVD.

3. A very intresting thing is happening in the music scene. It was Metallica who shut down napster, the once upon a time popular music sharing service. But now, when Sony, who own beatles song rights, sued Betallica over use of beatles songs, it was metallica's Lars Ulrich, known as Lar$ in the napster days, who came to betallica's rescue with metallica's own lawyer. He says that there is a difference between distributing studio albums and distributing bootleg recordings (metallica gives their pre 2004 bootlegs on their own website - for free, and you might want to give the better sounding tracks from there - maybe I can link the good ones here when I have free time) and derivative works. Could this be inspired to a nice and thought provoking article about what is fair and what is unfair in the music industry ? For an year end issue, it would make an awesome epic.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ We cannot give content with explicits or nudity. Some of our readers are really young, and their parents might come after us. There was this perfectly good Godfather II game trailer that got kicked for this reason (swearing).
Yeah, and Metallica has turned around, saying things like they don't mind if death magnetic is pirated and stuff.
Found the bootlegs on the site. Will check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom