[By Demand] December 2008 (Special)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Unavoidable circumstances have led to the November 2008 demand thread not being created. I've decided to give you guys more time to demand goodies for the December issue. So fire away!

any ways whats there for november,

for december, a complete hardware shoot out, especially motherboards, cpus, rams, video/gfx cards, monitors, cabinets and smps,

and household goods ie consumers electronics like cellphones, acs, tvs etc,.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
I want December' 08 issue to be as special for mobiles.
Pl consider the followings..

1. Mobile Phone reviews- full range (low-mid-high phones)

2. Mobile software REVIEWS l Games for S60 & java platforms.(may be separated by system,fun,games, communications,audio,video,etc.. As usual)

3.Mobile - Troubleshooting (for common problems)

4. Provide a DVD for full of mobile stuff.
(it would have various free software / ring tones/ music / videos / games/ mobile phone's specifications / etc..)

5. Fast track to MOBILE OS.(Microsoft Mobile / Symbian / Blackberry / Android )

6. Latest Tech news in & around mobile communications

7. Provide an end-user opinion on each mobile brand.

8. Discussion about futures of Mobiles with Tech Experts.

9. Useful Mobile websites

10. Glossary about mobile terms.

This is my dream-issue from 2003.
if it can be considered, i will ready to pay 200+ for Digit

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Here goes nothing(yet yet yet yet again...):-
1>) Little Fighter 2 v2.5
Link:*www.winsite.com/bin/Info?21500000036856
2>) Alienware Invader skin for Windows Media Player (The Skins Factory)
Link:*theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/download.php?portID=66
3>) Alienware Darkstar skin for Windows Media Player (The Skins Factory)
Link:*theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/download.php?portID=69
4>) S.T.A.L.K.E.R. skin for WMP(yeah, I got tired typing) (-ditto-)
Link:*theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/download.php?portID=171
5>) Batman skin for WMP (-ditto-)
Link:*theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/download.php?portID=67

EDIT:A few more things:-
6>)Alienware GUIse(TM) Theme Manager for Windows Vista. Size:28MB
Link: Direct link cannot be provided(there may be legal issues). The Link can be found here: *www.alienware.com/standalone_pages/invader.aspx
Hoping to see none of these in the Dec issue,
Yours Tyrannically,
alexanderthegreat

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Complete Review on Hardware
All About Mobile Phones
A fast track on MOBILE OS
N on 5DVD's Linux Distros, Mobile Stuff, Freewares, Free HD Movies n Games

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
VMware Workstation for Windows 6.5 Build 118166

I've asking for the above two softss for 3 months but still those were not included
Hope.... It will be included on November............

Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008
Microsoft Photosynth 2.0.1403.12
Microsoft Pro Photo Tools 2.2
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.2
Microsoft Debugging Tools for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista 6.9.3.113
Microsoft Security Release ISO Image September 2008
Nvidia nforce driver for xp
*us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/15.23/15.23_nforce_winxp32_international_whql.exe

Open office org 3 final

RyanVM's Windows XP Post-SP3 Update Pack
RyanVM Addon Pack
TheSage's English Dictionary and Thesaurus 3.0.16.1718 RC1
Construct 0.97.5 - Free open-source DirectX game creator
TVersity - Stream music, pictures and video to almost any device that connects to your home network
Microsoft .NET Framework (v3.5) 3.5 Service Pack 1 Full Package
Nero 9 9.0.9.4
Vista Transformation Pack 8.0.1
WinPwn 2.5.0.2 (Beta 2) - Windows iPhone 3G jailbreak tool
AntiVir Personal Edition for Windows
DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.0.9.5 Beta
Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 Slipstreamer 1.7
KDE 4.1.1
Wine 1.1.5
Zoom Player Premium (formerly WMV Professional) 6.00
Lotus Symphony for Windows 1.1
ReactOS 0.3.6
Visions 0.4.1.1444 - Navigate through your photos in a 3D (three dimensional) world
Mozilla Firefox for Windows (v2) 2.0.0.17
Mozilla Firefox for Windows 3.0.3
Yahoo! Messenger for Windows 9.0.0.1912 - Give the Full Package

VMware Player 2.5.0.118166
Instantbird for Windows 0.1.2.1 - Instant messenger based on Mozilla technologies and Pidgin
CounterSpy 3.1.2315
WinXP Manager 5.2.7
FinalBurner FREE 2.2.0.132
Weather Watcher Live 6.0.0.57
Sysinternals Suite
VIA Hyperion Pro Driver Package 5.20A
Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 9.0.0.1011
CounterSpy 3.1.2250
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 Full Package
GPU Caps Viewer 1

A Dual Layer DVD Full with Game Patches

Last edited:

j_h

Banned
The new version of debian may be available so you guys can include that also (give the full 4DVD version :) )

drsubhadip

In the zone
i thought raaabo will never return with this by demand...
great to see u again..
want a great issue with lots of dvd linux distros..
ur mag is good..
so keep on
and tell us what we r getting in november issue please

T

tallbeing

A thick magazine with no future prediction and sci-fi stuff. (No five part jumbo please, we tend to lose them often)

Workshops on software and hardware setup for SOHO (Like the Free Proxy Setup and FreeNAS articles you published)

A budget PC with good graphics recommendation from agent.

Fast Track to latest releases of Ubuntu, Mandriva,.............. Web Designing, DOS, C++, (now make it five parts, black and white will do, with that kind of Paper quality, even color printing will not make any difference. The Fastrack should be thick.

Two Dual Layer DVD will do, Bundle Large softwares and downloads, smaller ones we can download ourselves. Give us the latest release of Metallica and Rasmus, Death Magnetic & Black Roses respectively.

How to assemble a external HDD with the casing and both laptop and desktop HDisk.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@tallbeing
the thick mag and no future prediction stuff is noted

@betruger
A DVD full of mobile stuff is a good idea... wonder if there is 8GB of distributable stuff out there...

@topgear
Check the October DVD tools>system section for 3D Mark Vantage - you can use it only once though.
RyanVM's Windows XP Post-SP3 Update Pack will be in the November DVD

@everyone
A lot of linux distros in demand. Keep posting requests.

T

tallbeing

@tallbeing
the thick mag and no future prediction stuff is noted
Note everything or else...................

P.S. I don't know what to do, please help.

Kubuntu, Zen, CentOS, Dyna:Bolic, ArtisX, Xubuntu, Edubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, AXIS,

Give all the latest releases of these distros, and if any one of them has already been included in any previous issue provided it is the latest one, then you can skip those. More Distros are welcome

Try to give priority to the ones that fit in one CD. I am about to install any one of these in my school PC that does not have a DVD ROM. Moreover some of the guyz here might have Combo. So burning DVD will be a great problem.

Lastly, bundle at least one Distro which one is Very Light on system (not more than 128 MB RAM, 2.4 GHz Frequency Processor) Most of us have an old PC or even two lying around and are pretty bored of that Win 98 OS

At least a Fast Track on Ubuntu.

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasevv

Last edited by a moderator:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I'd like to add something... (Knowing that I'll be peacefully ignored, no problem!)
Could you guys also give away the game "Freespace 2". I mean, the FULL game, not the rippped off single-player-campaign-only one you guys provided in the June 2006 DVD. It comes on 2 or 3 CDs. Original CDs of that game do cost something but according to its license agreement, one can freely distribute it! The one on the June 2006 DVD did not have cutscenes and asked for CD#2 or 3 to play any custom missions developed using the FRED editor.

EDIT:Also, could you guys PLEASE(I'm not gonna type hundreds of 'em, nope!) include the following:
1:>America's Army 2.8.3.1 patch
2:> America's Army 2.8.4 patch(no full version available*sigh*)
Note: the link above(no.2) may not work after Friday(says the server owner). In that case simply change the "s202" in those links to "s53"(says the server owner, again).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom