[By Demand] August 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
where on earth did Game Wallpapers Go??????? I WANT SOME GOOD GAME WALLPAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO PROVIDE LATEST GAME VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

raj14

In Deniel
@chirag there relly aren't any paticualr wallpapers for mobile. if you have GPRS on your mobile visit these sites to downloadsome great wallpapers! they are free, fast and feature packed, i use them to download stuff for mu nokia 6600.
here are the links:
www.wapain.net
www.wapcep.com
www.bizimwap.com
enjoy!

bharat_r

In the zone
The following demos:

BLIC 2005(Brial Lara International Cricket 2005)-With commentary

EA Cricket 2005

Tech&ME

Banned
Jacknife said:
Tech&ME said:
DIGIT can give us a Sticker with there logo. That is DIGIT logo Sticker. So that we can paste it on to our computer Cabinet or somewhere else.

Its a good idea, I will certainly pass on your recommendations to right people.

Thankyou for your recommendations, I appreciate to understand that atleast someone is listening.... I am so happy.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
As it has been mentioned in previous months threads, we consider very seriously what's requested in our threads. At times it may appear as you're requesting to a wall, but hey we have a DVD/CD to complete for you people, plus other small tid-bits ;-) But do keep let us know what you want.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
YOU WANT FEDORA 4?

HEY GUYS

STOP CRYING OR BEGGING FOR FEDORA 4 HERE. JUST FETCH A COPY OF LINUX FOR YOU AT RS.125/- AND GET THE FEDORA 4 DVD WITH IT. + YOU ALSO GET A CD ALONG WITH THE MAGAZINE.

DIGIT GUYS I AM SURE THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED.

REGARDS

RAJIV

Official Techie

In the zone
Star Wars

:lol: See when the last star wars film has released digit should pay a tribute to it by giving few star wars goodies on digit dvd = cd like wallpapers games etc.[/b]

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Re: YOU WANT FEDORA 4?

rajivnedungadi said:
HEY GUYS

STOP CRYING OR BEGGING FOR FEDORA 4 HERE. JUST FETCH A COPY OF LINUX FOR YOU AT RS.125/- AND GET THE FEDORA 4 DVD WITH IT. + YOU ALSO GET A CD ALONG WITH THE MAGAZINE.

Absolutely right Rajiv. Thanks for your information - it is now 125 INR. I am also doing so. Because, LIFY is providing a full DVD of Fedora - no need to spend 4/5 CDs any more.
But, I think it would be a really good thing if digit provides one of the following CD/DVD:
  • [*]Fedora Core 4 DVD/DVD iso image for x86_64
    [*]Mandriva Linux LE2005 DVD
    [*]Sun Solaris 10 DVD (Rs 434.50 only)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I just went ahead and got Linux for you! And guess what??? Im running Fedora Core 4 right now!!!

Now i would be really gratefull if digit would provide Windows XP 64 bit trial or Fedora Core 4 64 Bit DVD/CDs

netarget

Broken In
guys,
we cant deny the usefullness of the Q&A in every month's digit.
1] Why not a Q&A section in the DVD?
2] Why not an archive all the Q&A of previous issues in the DVD?

and, earlier digit cds used to have a section called 'DIGIT ARCHIVE' which helped me a lot to find out those particular software i was looking for.

3]Why not that be resurrected to life in the upcomming cd's or dvds.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Some thing full version
:arrow: hopefully americas army 2.4 :p
loads of wallpapers n themes!! :lol:
a search feture pleasee. :roll:

btw the new interface rox! especially as it is not browser dependent.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Can u please please put tutorials of Photoshop, Flash, Html etc. every month. It will be useful to all of us.

thinkcreative

Right off the assembly line
I want Ulead DVD MovieFactory 4.0 Disk Creator
direct link is
*ftp.ulead.com/pub/Trial/DVDMF4/dmf4_dc_na_tbyb.exe
*ftp.ulead.com.tw/pub/Trial/DVDMF4/dmf4_dc_na_tbyb.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom