Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Norton Antivirus 2005 updates.
Windows XP 64 bit trial(if possible)
GTA:Vice City demo
EA Cricket 2005 demo

Arun Kumar

Broken In
Will u please make a point to include all updates viz. AVG, ZoneAlarm, NAV definitions etc. released in previous month in next CD/DVD, so that dial up users like me have not to download from net and to save some money :wink: and people don't make specific request for that in digitized forum. (I had recently downloaded J2SE, zonealarm update and AVG updates from net but when i saw it in JULY CD. I was just fainted. Its total loss of hours/money for me, spent on net, for downloading these stuff). :shock:

abhijitsam

Broken In
for August CD/DVD content

My requests are:

1. Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 demo (with commentary)
( available at Codemasters website )

2. Winning Eleven 8 International demo

download page : *www.download.com/World-Soccer-Winning-Eleven-8-International-demo/3000-7476_4-10361475.html

3. Video tutorials on complete PC assembling,explaining everything like which chord to connect to where,about jumpers,etc.
4. PDF versions of Jan-July 2005 DIGIT magazine issues.
5. TopSpin Tennis Demo ( Please repeat it again in August issue as i missed out on that in may )
6. Developer tools for creating J2EE applications (like JBoss etc..)

Please, Please put the first 2 games which i mentioned above. Both have been acclaimed to be the best cricket and soccer game respectively till date.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well ! What I am asking for is not for the DVD or CD content, since there is not thread running for the Magazine and other special offer ideas

I am bound to use this space. Sorry for this Admin- Raaboo.

Why can't DIGIT give us a sticker, yes like the one we have on our computer cabinets from Intel. (for example : Intel Inside logo Sticker & the Designed for Windows XP logo Sticker)

DIGIT can give us a Sticker with there logo. That is DIGIT logo Sticker. So that we can paste it on to our computer Cabinet or somewhere else.

This also will bring revenue to DIGIT in the form of Advertisement.

Please, Please consider this.

Prajith

Broken In
hey man why in the world do u need DIGIT LOGO

I mean i have seen ppl put different logos on their comps like (ferrari, Apple etc) but this one is a strange request

Tech&ME

Banned
Prajith said:
hey man why in the world do u need DIGIT LOGO

I mean i have seen ppl put different logos on their comps like (ferrari, Apple etc) but this one is a strange request

Well Since I am a very big fan of DIGIT and hope many other forum members are also fan of DIGIT and in consideration to this, I have requested the DIGIT logo Sticker from them.

And I think this should not be any strange request, because if ppl can put ferrari or Apple Sticker on to the comp cabinet why can't we put puting DIGIT Sticker instead ? :?:

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
Tech&ME said:
DIGIT can give us a Sticker with there logo. That is DIGIT logo Sticker. So that we can paste it on to our computer Cabinet or somewhere else.

Its a good idea, I will certainly pass on your recommendations to right people.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
chirag said:
Code:
After C++ tutorials in the July DVD,why don't u guys include video tutorials on complete PC assembling,explaining everyting like which chord to connect to where,about jumpers,etc.

I agree with him.

i fully support both of them

video tutorial on pc assembling will be a great help.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
  • Fedora Core 4 DVD/DVD iso image for x86_64
  • Mandriva Linux LE2005
  • Knoppix 3.9
  • Adobe IllustratorCS 2
  • Java SDK 1.5.0.04.
-It's my demand list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom