[By Demand] August 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

Broken In
So July issue is completed and you can check the contents details in Preview+Feedback Thread. Contents Archive is a high priority for August, We'd also try to fit in Fedora Core 4.

Anything else..... :wink:

G

new drivers for all motherboard(including sis as i have it ) .and new virus def

shri

Always Fresh!
* Nvidia graphics drivers
* Nforce drivers
* Half Life 2 demo
* Lots of small flash games
* Autopatcher latest
* Latest antivirus definitions
* All of google's softwares(Gmail notifier etc.)
* Good mp3's
* Nokia PC suite latest
* Oxygen phone manager latest
* Cool wallpapers
* A full version game
* Mobile apps and games

And lots more...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
WINDOWS 2000 UPDATE ROLLUP

A free Flight simulator called Flight gear + all its maps + all its aircrafts +all its scenerios especially the windows versions

Adobe photoshop Album2.0 Starter Edition
Picasa 2
PICAJET FREE VERSION OR DEMO (WHICHEVER ULIKE I PREFER FREE )
DEXPOT 1.3
Plz Plz fedora core 4
and Digit PDFs

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
jacknife23 said:
So July issue is completed and you can check the contents details in Preview+Feedback Thread. Contents Archive is a high priority for August, We'd also try to fit in Fedora Core 4.

Anything else..... :wink:

Hey please DO include FC4!! :wink:

And if possible include the 64 bit edition too! (If im not asking too much already! :wink: )

Thanks!

bharat_r

In the zone
BLIC (Brian Lara International Cricket) 2005 demo

After C++ tutorials in the July DVD,why don't u guys include video tutorials on complete PC assembling,explaining everyting like which chord to connect to where,about jumpers,etc.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Code:
After C++ tutorials in the July DVD,why don't u guys include video tutorials on complete PC assembling,explaining everyting like which chord to connect to where,about jumpers,etc.

I agree with him.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
kumarmohit said:
A free Flight simulator called Flight gear + all its maps + all its aircrafts +all its scenerios especially the windows versions(PREFERABLY ON CD)
AND WINDOWS XP 64 BIT TRIAL( WILL DO ON DVD)
Adobe photoshop Album2.0 Starter Edition
Picasa 2
PICAJET FREE VERSION OR DEMO (WHICHEVER ULIKE I PREFER FREE )
DEXPOT 1.3
Plz Plz fedora core 4
and Digit PDFs

AND HOW ABOUT 602 PC SUITE FREE 4.1 (on cd IF CONTENTS ARE GONNA DIFFER AND U HAVENT GIVEN IT EARLIER)

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
and can u give all previous issues of digit and SKOAR ( if possible ) in PDF format , it wont take more than 100 MB of your DVD .
I think it can be accomodated , so please do.

its a humble request.

and also include more movie trailors like that of harry potter films and star wars etc.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Would it be possible to include the Painkiller 1.6.1 patch in the August DVD? The 1.6.2, 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 patches require 1.6.1 to be installed, so it would be better to include the 1.6.1 patch.

Thank you very much.

A better thing is, please include the 1.62 and 1.64 patch in the August DVD, and the 1.6.1 patch in the July DVD.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom