Buying nokia n8 from some online store?

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
go ahead with N8 its an excellent phone n will fulfill all ur needs.. Yes apps r a bit problem but well hang on its not a that big problem cos thrs plenty of apps already available for N8 which is more than enuf although Android is a current ruler but dun forget its all bcos of symbian.. They only set this trend of smartphones n ruled the world till android happened.

N8's camera is just fantastic i personally used it n liked it now m using E7 ;)
n8 has got everything u need so go ahead with that and N8's price is 21.5k not 23k

vishurocks

Journeyman
For you N8 could be good. And u have a htc phone in ur budget. Htc desire @ 21k.

But if u could wait then wait for se xperia neo. It's got evrythng u need. Excellent cam, screen and other multimedia stuff u mentioned

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hello,
@androidFan
Firstly, thank you very much for the advice of buying APPLE IPHONE 3GS, actually, I read it also on the Net that SAMSUNG GALAXY S is discontinued by Samsung, anyways, How's SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO OR PRO? Is that phone in my budget? and please let me know when can we expect some Windows 7 phone from NOKIA?Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Look for Galaxy S 4G. Looks like it is coming out at 24k market price. Else check HTC Desire.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
I want to know which HTC desire? I mean to say there are many HTC desires with different model numbers preceded.Also please let me know Is SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G is same as SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4GB? Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

suyash_123

Techno Freak
i Have N8 and Wonderful Phone
i Like It as
1. I want a Mobile Not TAB (means Mobile are devices which can easily come in pocket)
(All ando's are coming in 4 - 4.5 inch which is Difficult to handle and One hand operation is Impossible)

2. It is Mini desktop : HDMi Input, USB on Go (Can connect usb Drives) , 16 Gb + Exp memory and Usb hdd increasing mem To ur desire, 3d Accelerator etc

3. Sound Quality is Far Awesome As compare to Andy

4. Images (from 12 Mp with Carl zeiss+Flash) are Blown Away From any Any device!!!! + HD vdo rec

5. i can Play HD games No other Phone have It

6. Xvid and Divx suppport

7. Fm transmitter

8. to make durability it has Aluminum Body with scratch-proof gorilla Glass!!!

It doesn't mean i don't Like Android , but tell me ,what it has Other than Lots and Lots apps and Full Google services!!!!

if U want Android fan go Samsung galaxy!!!

All Apps and other things in it is Net (Internet) based , as It is called as Web Phone.......
Buddy Go and BUY N8 !!!!!

It cost me around 22 k

U can also try Mobile

theMobilestore.in

Nokia N8 Mobile Price - Buy Nokia N8 Mobile at Lowest Price in India

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

One More tHing i Forgot

thought It has Only 3 homescreens , But all homescreens has diff wallpapers, which i Like Most!!!

Not like having same wall paper to all the home sceenn

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hello,
I want to know which HTC desire? I mean to say there are many HTC desires with different model numbers preceded.Also please let me know Is SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4G is same as SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4GB? Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Samsung Galaxy S 4G is NOT the same as Galaxy SL 4GB.

Galaxy S 4G has not yet been released, but is expected soon.

HTC Desire is available in two versions... One with Amoled screen and the other with SLCD screen. Don't know about the version numbers, but a HTC Desire is the same, wherever you buy...

suyash_123

Techno Freak
@Zangetsu

LIST OF HD Games
1. NFS shift
2. Asphalt
3. Tentris
4. Real GOLF
5. Spartans
6. Guitar Rocks
7. Soccer HD

Comming soon
Angry Birds and More.......

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
wow suyash_123, you have made N8 look like the baap of all the phones out there. Great review, if it is one, mate :)

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Adding One More Game Today
Worms Releases Its HD version For Symi 3 (N8) today .....
will try soon

I forget to Add One More feature OF N8

I Connect My N8 to My Tv set via Rca cables and Frds Hdtv Via HDMI ( 2Way to Connect) and watch Movie .....
None Other has it.....

(Only prob is when i get msg or Call the alert is shown on screen and Interrupts And irritates My frds watching Movie.... :p )

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
@suyash_123
Firstly, thank you for this great review.Can you add the name of some software that can record all the calls on N8? Please let me know the name.Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

aroraanant

Explorer
Hey I would suggest ebay as one get the best deals over there with full description and also u can ask questions to the sellers.
I have purchased a couple of products from ebay.in and your money is also secured in it and you can check which seller offers the least price....

wait for Incredible S, SE Neo...also just read abt HTC Pyramid but its out of your budget

Incredible is already launched in India and you can get it from any store within a week and if talk about SE Neo then it is availabe on flipkart for preorder and a guess it will also be available in market in a couple of weeks

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
@Suyash
One expects more when paying >21k for a phone....
not just to set different walls on homescreens ...even the year old Samsung Star can do that ....:p

Except the camera there is nothing to look into N8......and if it is the reason one buys the device....get a digicam and a android smartphone
N8-21.5k
LG O1/Galaxy3 ....both have proccy speed equivalent to N8..

Well the thing u missed was ......that it is more of a closed platform....
No Modding...
No rooting....no cynogen ...what would onw do without it.....
No usable APPS.....damn symbian..not even a simple one to get movie locations and booking :p.......

@OP
if you want to invest into a N8 don't buy for the above reasons posted for N8...it is a decent phone..u might like it as you seem to be new to smartphones but you will soon grow out of it and will demand more but then ur device i.e if u get N8 will not be able to cope up and then maybe u will regret ur choice....

So if you are looking for a phone which will last u for sometime and will grow with u get a HTC desire/Galaxy S/SL...or even a Morotorla defy(no HD).....

abhidev

Human Spambot
Incredible is already launched in India and you can get it from any store within a week and if talk about SE Neo then it is availabe on flipkart for preorder and a guess it will also be available in market in a couple of weeks

Incredible S has already launched??? How much does it cost???

I liked SE NEO looks wise but m bit hesitant coz the SE Service center cost me my W910i and more importantly the specs are not worth it....

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Incredible S has already launched??? How much does it cost???
I liked SE NEO looks wise but m bit hesitant coz the SE Service center cost me my W910i and more importantly the specs are not worth it....

It is under 27K,don't know exact market rate...
SE also lacks in the ram(it has a low/less ram) and also SE is famous for day by day decreasing the rates of their mobile just like Nokia(it is like u bought a phone for 25k and only in a couple of weeks it is available for 20k in a market and in couple of months for 15k)...
So it is not the same for HTC....
And also the build quality of HTC phones are much better than SE or nokia...i have used many nokia high end phones and currently I own a HTC for more than 1.5yrs,I m must say it as awesome and very much durable...So my next one will most probably be a HTC(most probably Incredible S) as iphone 4 is costing a lot more....

suyash_123

Techno Freak
hi all,
i got The best link:
HD Games Collection for Symbian^3 - Nokia N8, C6-01, C7 and E7 - Free Download

HD Games Collection for Symbian^3 - Nokia N8, C6-01, C7 and E7 - Free Download | Nokia N8's Fan Club

111 Free games for N8

Last edited:
Top Bottom