Buying nokia n8 from some online store?

Hello,
to all of you.
I want to buy NOKIA N8 online.Please let me know some reliable websites from where I can get good deal of NOKIA N8? I live in Amritsar, Punjab.Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

raj_in

In the zone
buy it from a local shop it wil be cheaper
since the phn has been launched a while ago
& online prices dont drop that much

buy it from a local shop it wil be cheaper
since the phn has been launched a while ago
& online prices dont drop that much

Yes, you will get it cheaper if you purchase locally. Else, you can buy it from flipkart much reliable website for online shopping.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@all, its Op's money & OP's choice. also not everyone happy with the pathetic battery life Android mobile offers.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
@pauldmps. @andro.
"If you have 22k to waste, why don't you donate me some?"
I could donate but this time, I need phone badly, btw if not NOKIA N8, then please let me know "which phone"? I need some phone with similar features like NOKIA N8.So, reply.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

pauldmps

Banned
This might be of some help.

$329 Nokia N8 bargain expires in 4 days - Phone Arena

But before going for a phone, post your requirements & budget here.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
My budget is Rs.23000 max and NOKIA N8 fulfills all my requirements perfectly, like great camera and other multimedia capabilities, so you can say that I need a phone that can compete or can beat NOKIA N8, so please let me know some other handset from some other brand.Thank you.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hello,
My budget is Rs.23000 max and NOKIA N8 fulfills all my requirements perfectly, like great camera and other multimedia capabilities, so you can say that I need a phone that can compete or can beat NOKIA N8, so please let me know some other handset from some other brand.Thank you.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Nokia N8 has a good camera and excellent built quality. What I hate about it is its software. It is an outdated product which makes this phone totally useless.

Please go to a local store and check out Samsung Galaxy S, and then compare it with Nokia N8.

Since you are ready to spend 22k on a phone, first of all, please check out this Video (Youtube) Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S and Nokia N8 (22 minutes long...)

Cheers!

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
@pauldmps
For me Multimedia means good camera, good video recording, nice music and video playback.actually, I need a phone that should be complete package in itself, like its looks should be good, it should be something unique and it should be smartphone and provides applications so that I can extend its functionality and provide other general features of today like 3g etc. Its should have touch screen and most importantly have huge storage space either internal memory or external memory.I know I can get a very good deal in Rs.23000 but please let me know some other models that can provide more and similar features compare to NOKIA N8, and as I told NOKIA N8 fulfills my all the requirements so please keep this in mind recommend some other brands phone.Thank you
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

pauldmps

Banned
@pauldmps
For me Multimedia means good camera, good video recording, nice music and video playback.actually, I need a phone that should be complete package in itself, like its looks should be good, it should be something unique and it should be smartphone and provides applications so that I can extend its functionality and provide other general features of today like 3g etc. Its should have touch screen and most importantly have huge storage space either internal memory or external memory.I know I can get a very good deal in Rs.23000 but please let me know some other models that can provide more and similar features compare to NOKIA N8, and as I told NOKIA N8 fulfills my all the requirements so please keep this in mind recommend some other brands phone.Thank you
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

The N8 will not fulfill your this requirement. For that you need Android-based phone. Check out Samsung Galaxy S & the Galaxy SL. Also check out Sony Ericsson Neo.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@pauldmps
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

go ahead with N8. Though the apps are not as many as there are in Android, it should work for you.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My budget is Rs.23000 max

I guess u will get N8 < 22k

so you can say that I need a phone that can compete or can beat NOKIA N8, so please let me know some other handset from some other brand.Thank you.

a phone to beat N8....no phone can beat it in camera department...else
it got already beaten.....:))

Well I say....and iphone user or android user(HTC,Galaxy) will
feel N8 weird in their hands..bcoz of Sluggish UI & touch when compared....
also in HW department it fails.....:mrgreen:

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
I was in the local market to search some suitable phone, as you all advised I looked Samsung Galaxy S I9000, the local retailers told me that samsung has discontinued it and introduced a new GALAXY SL, I am not impress with it, anyways, I could not find some HTC mobile in mine budget of Rs.23000, if there is then please let me know.Thank you for reading my post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^ The local retailers are lying. Samsung Galaxy S is still Samsung's best phone till date. Galaxy SL is just a cheaper version of the original Galaxy S.

Go to a larger store. If you live in Hyderabad, AP, then PM me. I know a good place. Or try MobileStore or Univercell.

You seem like new to smartphones. In that case, Nokia N8 would be good for you. Android is complicated. You might also try to get a new iPhone 3Gs for around 25k.

Cheers!

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
@androidFan
Firstly, thank you very much for the advice of buying APPLE IPHONE 3GS, actually, I read it also on the Net that SAMSUNG GALAXY S is discontinued by Samsung, anyways, How's SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO OR PRO? Is that phone in my budget? and please let me know when can we expect some Windows 7 phone from NOKIA?Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:
Top Bottom