Buyer's Beware: Cheater in Digit Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
My sincere thanks to all people who are replied to this thread.
I'm thankful to the moderators too, for not locking this thread.
I've tried to call the person many times through my mobile for the last five days but he's not responding to the call.
For the past two weeks, I'm not able to do my routine works due to this problem.
If anybody helps me to get my money back, I'll be thankful to you.

I've PM'ed the details of the person to Kniwor. If anybody wants his address, I can PM too.
Please help.
Thanks a lot.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Very sorry for this event..
But never deal with a person who doesnt have a repo..however if dealing with such persons u shud take the payment first and then ship the stuff.

He has made only 11 posts. Never trust ny1 blindly. 7k is not a small amount. Nt fr me atleast. U have his address n phone no. wt more is needed. If its not his atleast we can get some link.

Wish you luck.

p.s. to mods dont u think we need an market trade rating for members ease??..

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Listen.....we can do this all together.
Please post his email ID along with the phone number, and everyone from the forum will call him and ask to repay you.

Best idea and it will work.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
The best way to sell old stuff is to sell them on Ebay and ask the buyer to pay first through Credit Card or Net Banking using the PaisaPay

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
Listen.....we can do this all together.
Please post his email ID along with the phone number, and everyone from the forum will call him and ask to repay you.

Best idea and it will work.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
The person's email id is:Mod edit
His mobile no: Mod edit
His home no: Mod edit

Thanks to all who are all helping me.

Last edited by a moderator:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^ Done and mailed him...however if we dont get a positive reply on phone or mail i think i will send someone at his home address.

To all Digitians please help one of our fellow members positively. If you cant do much send a simple email on the address requesting money back.

viruses

Journeyman
yes we have got his Ip address on this forum.we can track him down and if he is fraud we can trash him down. Good you have his mobile number we can even track him down by that

vinodh_89

Broken In
You have his mobile number, what more u wanna ask. After making an official complaint with the police, you can request his address details from his mobile operator. Hope this works out.

And that guy must be really pooping his pants now, seeing our replies :p
If your seeing this, better refund the cash to him

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
sent him a mail too asking threatning him to return the money, the best thing to do is lodge a complaint

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
ya same for Me , i posted to sell my rig , but everyone called they told they will pay only 1/4 amount before but i have to send every thing full ,

i told i ll give u everything bank account and all details then also no body accepted it , so i came to know that , they wont pay !!! i doubt like like same thing ???

adit_3250

Right off the assembly line
Hey...!!!:???::???:
Firstly,,,i am sorry for all those who took their time in scribbling here...i just checked my emails and found this crap topic creeping up here...:???::???:

Mr. Venkata.:x:x...as per the agreement,,you had first asked me to send you the DD...but after that you specially called me up to tell me to send you the cash wrapped in piece of paper through the courier service that is best here..
i went back to the DD office just to get the contents of the envelope changed and even had to get 7000 bucks arranged in a jiffy..I have send it through a courier that costed me 40 for just an envelope...:x
Now,,,even after you have recieved the cash and everything,,,why take up this topic and get my mailbox filled with junk mail...???????:x:x
and yeah....guys no need to trace or track me down through the ip adress...ip adress is Mod edit

My home adress is:
Mod edit
Mr freshseasons,,you are invited.....:)

my phone no is Mod edit...it was very hard to give thhis no online..plz contact me if seriously any greviances....

i am open to any questions.....

and there may be delay in replying...so dont declare me as "cheater"....and one must know some1 before tagging him this way....
i hope you know who has to be tagged this word....

Regards..
Adit Jain....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom