BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Tech.Masti said:
and BSNL tower is near of my house, so no problem with signal strength;)

Make sure it is CDMA tower and not the GSM one before you go for the data card / EVDO.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ ohh, ok, i will also ask them, but i think its also supports CDMA, because in my town only one BSNL tower is present, and both GSM and CDMA service is here, so.

Anindya

In the zone
^^ Ya even i am interested but as far as i know that CDMA network in kolkata is only available in Rajarhat or New Town. Do find out and let me know too.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Anindya said:
^^ Ya even i am interested but as far as i know that CDMA network in kolkata is only available in Rajarhat or New Town. Do find out and let me know too.
hey we are not BSNL employees so can't tell.
contact people in your exchange for this

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
they have no idea about such scheme, they told me to go to main office :mad:
i think BSNL WLL is service is based on CDMA technology, so wherever WLL service is available there ICC should work, but i am not a expert, so not sure.....
*www.bsnl.co.in/service/wll.htm

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Tech.Masti said:
they have no idea about such scheme, they told me to go to main office :mad:
i think BSNL WLL is service is based on CDMA technology, so wherever WLL service is available there ICC should work

Exactly. If there is good coverage for BSNL WLL phone, then you can expect good coverage for ICC too.

Also, the tel exchange people may not have a clue on this. Can't blame em, proper instructions are not given even at higher level.

Contact the BSNL Commercial Office or DGM office in your area. They will sure help you.

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
As for the information i gathered from BSNL office in different places .i concluded at some things. all the towers that supports dot support CDMA 1x data support

@Tech.Masti
as for the information BSNL is still behind all the CDMA operators:mad: . all the BSNL CDMA towers r not up to date, they r basically made for voice calls only. as BSNL's most CDMA towers only support 14.5 Kbps data speed .

so they r upgrading all the towers . even if there is WLL service in some areas they actually dont even support CDMA 1x data (144 Kbps) .

BSNL is upgrading all the towers in major cities only . they have no intention for upgrading the towers for EVDO support in other areas as they r at testing phase only . so we all have to wait quit a long time rather than big city peoples .:confused:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ we have to ask at the nearest BSNL exchange for the nearest BSNL's CDMA tower availablity near our house

mobileman

In the zone
BSNL EV-DO Card,
a USB Modem
I have got one,
Paid 1300 incl Tax
Monthly 250(Unlimited Usage) + 200 as USB Modem rent.

just got it today,
now, i am frm this only.

mobileman

sourav

In the zone
ok i live in bhbaneswar

*www.orissa.bsnl.co.in/bhubaneswar/soff.htm
this is the website for our city

but the link i have given gives the lists of officers in our city
but there are too many DGM
whom shouldi met or call???

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^^ please dont ask ur querries in telephone, coz they wont give u good response..

So please goto the nearest exchange and there u can meet dedicated officials...

Anindya

In the zone
gary4gar said:
hey we are not BSNL employees so can't tell.
contact people in your exchange for this
Hey buddy i asked that to Tech.Masti since we live in same city and he was going to enquire about the service:D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Anindya said:
Hey buddy i asked that to Tech.Masti since we live in same city and he was going to enquire about the service:D
aah well then ok:D
i still yet find anyone from my city on online sites other than orkut:(

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@Anindya.........
i am from 24PGS(S), so i am from west bengal circle, BTW my local exchange have no clue about it, i will visit BBD bag office. if you get any information about it please inform me....
BTW you are using BSNL unlimited GPRS 199 plan, right?? me also using it....whats your handset and how much speed you getting??

Anindya

In the zone
^^ sorry for the late reply. The handset is 6080. I am getting speed of around 5-6kBps. What speed r u getting?

robthob

Right off the assembly line
Hi every1,

Can any one tell which will be the best broadband connection in Bangalore(KR puram Rly station side) Coz i dont have any landline with me to go for BSNL.,

Wotz yer thought on this , Is there any other good conneciton provider with the good customer service and speed... or still i' ve to go with BSNL anyhow.

Thanks,
robthob..:cool:

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@robthob

Please start a new thread as this is for discussing BSNL CDMA internet and ICC / EVDO cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom