BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ chirag... fill the application, pay and carry the EVDO thingy... but have to wait for few hours to get activated

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
1 small question guys....CAN NE ONE PLZ TELL ME THAT IS THIS AVAILABLE IN KANPUR...am tired of da BSNL office 'cause dey are damn stupid...plzz tell me about this....thx in advance...

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
Anindya said:
What nonsense this is not ur marketing area. Read the terms and conditions properly:mad: This post will be reported:mad:

i dont think there is any thing wrong in my post:mad: . as for other members i also mention the status of EVDO and CDMA internet is our locality . And i think i gave the complete information regarding this so that other member from my location can use this info

praka123

left this forum longback
@dark_king:there was a spammers post between #254 and #255 :p thats why he is shouting :p cool down!

torrent08

Broken In
No CDMA data card service in CHENNAI CITY !!!!!! can u believe it !!!!

hi everyone.. i was glad to hear regarding the BSNL unlimited cdma internet issue..
well, but i was for a shock when i went to a BSNL Shopee in Thiruvanmiyur, south of CHENNAI.. the sales executive told me that this service is yet to be launched in the whole of madras or chennai & it will be available may be in the next year !!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:confused: i am reading in these forums that the service is even avaialble in small Citiies too, then why not in one of the Major 4 cities of India, namely chennai..??!!! is tere anyone form Vhennai who is suisng the bnl unlimited cdm networkk data card..if tere is anyone , please do let me know..I want to know whether this is the truth.!!! please some one clarify...
Thanks & regards

vaithy

In the zone
News update for customers!!(@torrent08)

BSNL has introduced CDMA-2000-IX by using BSNL NIC/EVDOcards in chennai with immediate effect.the DATA serices available whereever CDMA IX MSC basedcoverage is there!.However the sale of cards will be initially from Customer Service Centres to the existing FWT customers based on their request. The FWT customer while submitting the applications for NIC/EVDO cards will also apply the username for the account creation and enclose the copy of latest FWT bill or copy of AN forFWT connnection.

If you are a existing customer or just applied for FWT connection then good luck to you..However this circular will take some time to creation of necessay commercial package.. so please wait for one week then enquire with your nearest CSC...
The revised rate I already posted #260..

Cherio !!

with regards,
vaithy

Anindya

In the zone
dark_king said:
i dont think there is any thing wrong in my post:mad: . as for other members i also mention the status of EVDO and CDMA internet is our locality . And i think i gave the complete information regarding this so that other member from my location can use this info

Hahaha:D My post didnt mean u or anybody who r discussing about the ICC and EVDO card! There was a guy who opened a new a/c here and marketed his online jewellery store just above my post and below ur post. So i wrote that and reported it. I think one of the mods here deleted the post completely. Thats why my post is looking sooooo odd over there.:p Its meant over there now plz carry-on with the discussion:p

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
guys...can ne one answer me?????
Can ne one tell me that is this service available in Kanpur,Up?I've talked to the guy at BSNL office but dat grandpa guys was unaware of what the heck this wireless BB is *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gif
Now plz help me guys*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif...plzz thx in advance...

praka123

left this forum longback
well,today i informed bsnl guys here(they dont have any idea :shock:) about EV-DO and they promises that on monday they will hopefully give the service here.

vaithy

In the zone
initially CDMA based solution has been adapted by BSNL to avoid the tradational copper based landline costs in rural areas. more FWT sre there in rural than in urban and metro.. they don't want to cut the landline business..therefore very few cdma towers in urban area..however very few customers in rural areas can take EVDO or NIC ..if they erect more CDMA towers in urban areas,they can make a business out of EVDO..but in Metro and urban areas signal will be a problem where tall buildings exist..another consideration is existing BB services may take a hit as customer may move to new technologies..so the piecemeal offer...The onlyway to know whether the service is available or not is contact DE (WLL) of your town not the CSC... unless the field trial concluded they could not tell whether the service is available or not..unlike other services BSNL offerred on national scale, this is the only service purely on a local basis it is the local DE(WLL) who finally desided whether the service feasible or not.. or you can contact DGM(WLL) of your area..unlike BSNL services Mobiles BB etc.. this service is not advertised because marketing wing believe it will hurt their own business.. So if you get the service and good too.. don't tell other..enjoy it..However if rival players can offer the services at the rate offered by the BSNL.. than you can expect the preety dancing with EVDO laptop in your local TV...

with regards,
vaithy

anarkiLeo

Right off the assembly line
din said:
EDIT -

1.Please see my post in page 2 for the data card experience

2. Have a look at - *www.bsnldatacard.com too - the un-official website of BSNL Data Card.

BSNL is going to launch Data Services on CDMA 2000 IX by using BSNL Internet Connect Card (ICC).

BSNL has decided to launch its Data Services on CDMA 2000 IX by using BSNL Internet Connect Card (ICC). The CDMA IX ICC will provide Internet Service @144kbps to computer users on their laptops as well as on desktops. This service will be available in all those locations wherever CDMA IX MSC based coverage is there. However, during roaming the said Internet connectivity will not work at present. The following two types of data Cards will be available for BSNL customers:

(A) Network Interface Card (NIC) : For internet speed up to 144 Kbps.

(B) EVDO Card : Internet speed up to 2.4 Mbps*

Source - *www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=370

I am using the Reliance data card at present, with the unlimited internet option - Rs.1500 per month.

I will be going to the BSNL DGM office tomorrow to see the BSNL ICC (similar to reliance data card) performance.

I will test it and will post the experience tomorrow.

Can u please tell me which are the places that comes under this offer?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@anarkiLeo

Please check with your nearest BSNL exchange / Commercial Office / DGM as there is no info / list of places from BSNL.

Thats the only way to know the availability / feasibility.

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I am from pune and i went to BSNL office and spoke to marketing officer, he told that this service is not available now and he has no idea when it will be launched here.:mad:

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Chirag said:
If I get EVDO and if EVDO service is not there will i get cdma 1x speed??
As per Gigacore's experience, yes it will work. I mean you will get cdma 1x speed if EVDO is not there.

torrent08

Broken In
vaithy said:
News update for customers!!(@torrent08)

BSNL has introduced CDMA-2000-IX by using BSNL NIC/EVDOcards in chennai with immediate effect.the DATA serices available whereever CDMA IX MSC basedcoverage is there!.However the sale of cards will be initially from Customer Service Centres to the existing FWT customers based on their request. The FWT customer while submitting the applications for NIC/EVDO cards will also apply the username for the account creation and enclose the copy of latest FWT bill or copy of AN forFWT connnection.

If you are a existing customer or just applied for FWT connection then good luck to you..However this circular will take some time to creation of necessay commercial package.. so please wait for one week then enquire with your nearest CSC...
The revised rate I already posted #260..

Cherio !!

with regards,
vaithy
hi Vaithy 11 great to hear soemone from madras/chennai !! cld u tell me whats the FWT coonection means.?? and whats the CSC.??? thanks once agian..

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ Chirag, yeah..

if u have an EV-DO hardware, though if u dont have a EV-DO network, it is able to access CDMA 1x (144 Kbps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom