BSNL Unlimited Broadband tariffs to reduce by 20% & new 512k UL Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
^Thats exactly my point. BSNL might put/force me to buy a modem and i find my existing one UTSTAR300R2 to be fine.

Re: Yippie! BSNL Unlimited Broadband tariffs to reduce by 20%

i m using modem provided by bsnl ut300rtu
with home 900 ul plan
i only get 30kbs speed..
is it usual or there is problem in my modem

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
^^ Problem is not with the modem but with the plan.
Go for 2mbps unlimited for 20k+ then you will see good speed

Rahim

Married!
Why you feel so?
Bcoz last time when i changed my plan from limited home 500 to 900UL they sent me a modem and told me that it will be charged in the bill. SO i told them that i have chosen "BSNL should not provide me a modem" option in the application form and yet they wanted me buy it. Strange guys. So i rejected to purchase that modem and just told them to change the plan.

i m using modem provided by bsnl ut300rtu
with home 900 ul plan
i only get 30kbs speed..
is it usual or there is problem in my modem
Thats the max speed of 256kbps 900UL Plan. 256/8=32kB/s

Last edited:
OP
P

paid

Journeyman
Unbelievable but 500 Combo & 500 Combo+ plans finally to become UNLIMITED....................now BSNL officials should correct their homepage 2008 instead 2007 as "Year of Broadband".

BSNL Rocks........

cheers!!!
source Newspaper

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
@paid - What do u mean by this ?
Home 500 Combo Plans have capped bandwidth. How can they give uncapped bandwidth @ Rs.500 that too @ 2Mbps speed ?

Generally I feel that they should increase the night unlimited from 2am-8am to 12am-8am.I feel this would be a good deal for Home 500 or other capped bandwidth users.

Finally bsnl.co.in website is updated with latest tariffs.
*bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
@piad : How come 500 plans become unlimited when 512kbps unlimited is @ Rs 1350, 2mbps unlimited should be atleast 4k ! !!

Yeah its good that atleast they have updated their website, now m gonna change my plan to 1350 ASAP :evil:

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
@piad : How come 500 plans become unlimited when 512kbps unlimited is @ Rs 1350, 2mbps unlimited should be atleast 4k ! !!

Yeah its good that atleast they have updated their website, now m gonna change my plan to 1350 ASAP :evil:

it's hard to believe myself but as the news published in same source it might be true. i will try to get the scan

@paid - What do u mean by this ?
Home 500 Combo Plans have capped bandwidth. How can they give uncapped bandwidth @ Rs.500 that too @ 2Mbps speed ?

Generally I feel that they should increase the night unlimited from 2am-8am to 12am-8am.I feel this would be a good deal for Home 500 or other capped bandwidth users.

Finally bsnl.co.in website is updated with latest tariffs.
*bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm
no they should provide from 10.00 pm 2 8.00 am as this means night unlimited ..
who the hell will wake up at 2.00 am

Thats the max speed of 256kbps 900UL Plan. 256/8=32kB/s

hen i used home500 plan then also i got 30 kb/s

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
BSNL now has a expanded set of plans which can cater needs of everyone.

no they should provide from 10.00 pm 2 8.00 am as this means night unlimited ..
who the hell will wake up at 2.00 am

hen i used home500 plan then also i got 30 kb/s
Regarding NU, you are not the one who decides what should be the NU time, its decided by BSNL. However i do feel the time should be a 1200hrs to 0800hrs as given to MTNL users. Simply the matter in not in our hands.

All you could do is Schedule your downloads. its not the perfect solution but thats all you could do.
here is guide==> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40431

BSNL has upgraded speeds few months back and the current speed of Home 500 is Upto 2mbps, but previously is was 256kpbs.
so your are right in your prospective.

Last edited:
OP
P

paid

Journeyman
Sorry I am late to reply as my mobile camera bluetooth was out of order therefore I was unable to transfer snap.
Snapshot *img76.imageshack.us/img76/5822/broadbandom4.th.jpg

din

Tribal Boy
OK, went to the BSNL exchange and gave application for plan change (to 1350 UL Plus). They accepted it, but it seems they didn't get the official notification. Also they can't find it in the system (may be not updated it yet). So not sure whether they will be able to make it next month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom