BSNL *Revised* Free Night Usage Broadband Charges with New Plan Names

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
India Largest Broadband Subscriber base telecom Operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) announced the revision of charges for Free Night(FN) usage under Limited Usage Postpaid Broadband Plans.

In view of rationalization, BSNL revised the existing plan names by replacing CNT(Concessional Night Tariff) in place of FN(Free Night) for all four types of Free Night Usage Broadband Plans( BBG FN 500, BBG FN Combo 500 and BBG FN Combo 599) which have already been withdrawn for new customers.

The existing per MB charges after free download/upload under ‘Free Night(FN)’ usage Broadband Plans has been revised to 0.3 Ps per MB from Morning 8 Hrs to Night 2 Hrs and 0.15 ps per MB from Night 2 hrs to Mng 8 Hrs for all the existing and new Broadband customers in all the circles.

BSNL has also clarifies that the existing customers, if any in Free Night Usage Postpaid Plans under Broadband Services, shall automatically get migrated to corresponding revised plans(BBG CNT 500, BBG CNT Combo 500, BBG CNT Combo 599, BBG CNT Combo 630) with effect from 1st July 2014 in all BSNL circles across India.

these are already withdrawn plans for new users. However, old users are gonna suffer ;) . so any old user of such plans, be careful. you might get a hefty bill next month if you do not notice this. Beware.

source: BSNL Revised Free Night Usage Broadband Charges with New Plan Names | BSNL TeleServices | New Broadband Plans | Mobile Plans | Telecom Courses

We are going backwards. Now into 1980s, soon into 1960s ;) nice BSNL :mad:

nobody is gonna listen, because those who have to listen will have already got what they want :(

rish1

Cyborg Agent
local isp's are the only way to go. else BSnl evdo or Mtnl 3g whichever works in your area

Bsnl is trying hard to be BsAnal

Last edited:

sam1

Journeyman
this was the one thing that kept a lot of users loyal to bsnl inspite of the crappy service. but now the game's over, and to top it up, their current plans aren't cheap either!

rj27

Net Addict
^^It's because of the speedtest done by people using 3G. They're are averaging out the crappy speeds of 512 kbps or 1 mbps normally available on majority broadband since bsnl has around 85% broadband subscribers.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I am happy with 2 mbps post FUP. ^_^
Besides 3G here is unreliable and provides extremely low speed during peak hours. BSNL 3G is the worst. I get 50-80kbps during day and 6mbps at 4 am :lol:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Besides 3G here is unreliable and provides extremely low speed during peak hours. BSNL 3G is the worst. I get 50-80kbps during day and 6mbps at 4 am :lol:
Which plan gives you 2 Mbps post FUP?

bibinjohn

Journeyman
i didnt know they revised the charges almost downloaded 2.4gb today morning.. going to change my my plan to BB Home ComboUL 675.

OP
rijinpk1

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i didnt know they revised the charges almost downloaded 2.4gb today morning.. going to change my my plan to BB Home ComboUL 675.

expect a huge bill for this month. not just for you, but for most people who are on this plan. ;)

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah my friend downloaded 30 GB till now and now he is also crying and hoping that BSNL wont charge from this month

icebags

Technomancer
i have already migrated to local, byebye bsnl. thanks for being with me for last 10-12 years.
:-(

little

Journeyman

Same here.

Peace of mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom