Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
In my place BSNL donkey not updated the website i just call him then they said ha ha aaya hai lekin jinka connection 6 month purana hai unke liye then i again asked him to abi tak site pe kuyo nai aaya hai kal kuch bhi gardbad ho gi tu aap logo to kuch nai kare gaye haha hum kal site update kar de gaye still site is in same condition.

red_devil

Back!
guys, now i'm worried a little...
the BSNL guys say that you need to be subscriber for 6months and i've had BSNL for more than 2 years now... but the problem is i have shifted my house in july and so got the BSNL connection transferred....

the new location has a completely different area code ... so will i be getting that offer or not ??

OP
csczero

csczero

Journeyman
^^^ You are subscriber of BSNL Broadband service and not to area code ... so u can avail that scheme

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
What about business plans? I have a 20 GB limit (Rs. 3000 Plan), if this bonus applies for me then I have 20 more GB ! :O.

red_devil

Back!
^^^ You are subscriber of BSNL Broadband service and not to area code ... so u can avail that scheme

that is true but in the month when i got shifted, which was 2nd of that month, i had browsed a lot on 1st and 2nd and then when i got the bill, i was f**king shocked !!

BSNL guys said that they had billed me for additional usage in day time cos they said they calculate usage per day.. ie. for 1 day the normal usage is 2.5gb/30 days ..which comes to some MBs and I had used more than that even though my usage for the whole month was <2.5gb !!

so with BSNL you can never know what is gonna happen !!

I am from Aizawl, Mizoram. I got forwarded to a website where BSNL said they are giving me FREE ULIMITED USAGE. They didnt mention anything regarding "Double Usage"
Moreover, my Dad who uses govt. supplied BSNL mobile connection got this message-
"Dear Customers, Avail usage of free download for all BSNL Broadband plans in the month of November 2008 as a one time Dipawli bonus-BSNL"'

However, the SMS which other people are supposed to get
Dear customers, Avail double usage of free download for all BSNL Broadband
plans in the month of November 2008 as one time Dipawali Bonus."

They said "FREE" so i have been downloading like crazy. Must gave downloaded over 2 Gb in last 2 days. I am on Home1000 Plan (384-2mbps)

This is the original copy of the notice-
Code:
Broadband Cell Second Floor
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
Janpath New Delhi ? 110001
Tel: 91-11-23710183
Fax: 91-11-23734052
__________________________________________________ ___________________
No: 64-03/08 Broadband Dated: 22.10.2008
To.
1.All Head of Circles/Metro District
2.GM (CMTS/Mktg) BSNL.CO.
Sub: Promotional Scheme for Broadband Customers as Dipawali Bonus.

Approval of competent authority is here by conveyed for extending Dipawali
scheme for BSNL Broadband customers who have BSNL Broadband subscription
continuously for past six months as on 01.11.2008. The scheme shall be available for all
Broadband plans.

1)In the month of November, the subscribers shall be permitted to avail double usage
of free download i.e. twice of what is available in the plan normally. The scheme shall
be applicable for all Broadband Plans?.

2)All plan change requests received in the month of November shall be made effective
from 1 st of December?.

3) The scheme benefits shall be available only for customers who remain active
throughout November 2008.

You are requested to kindly give wide spread publicity to this scheme through
messages in SMS, IVRS etc, in addition to other print and electronic media.

The message for mobile customers is furnished below.

* Dear customers, Avail double usage of free download for all BSNL Broadband
plans in the month of November 2008 as one time Dipawali Bonus.

(P.K.Shah)
DGM (Broadband Service)
BSNL.Corporate Office.
PS. have they bumped up the speeds? AM getting over 200Kbps speed on torrent.And over 70KBps on my firefox downloader all running together

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
BSNL guys said that they had billed me for additional usage in day time cos they said they calculate usage per day.. ie. for 1 day the normal usage is 2.5gb/30 days ..which comes to some MBs and I had used more than that even though my usage for the whole month was <2.5gb !!

so with BSNL you can never know what is gonna happen !!

Same case with me ... My house was shifted too ... But since my user name n password were same as before I can avail Double Usage.

Its available in UP though the site hasn't been updated.

@ mikael_schiffer

There's is no free download AFAIK.There is double usage.
U will get 10GB this month ... Not UNLIMITED.
I think u have misunderstood FREE Download.
Even in the copy u provided its mentioned Double Usage.
Its better u curb ur usage now (Under 10GB) ... ELSE face a huge BILL !!!

Last edited:

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
Is this offer valid in goa too ? The official BSNL site for Goa doesn't say anything but the Maharashtra site does... and I think Goa falls under maharashthra circle...

roxysmile

Just a techno junkie
superb man , this is also available in orissa . called 1500 and they said "enjoy".

great step bsnl.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Is this offer really available in Kolkata ? I haven't seen any news on bsnl kolkata website so far.

drsubhadip

In the zone
the line in 1500 is not working in kolkata
they r saying they do not know
here in kolkata the number is 1800424 1600
but the number do not get the agent after holding some time it cuts..
local authority also do not know any thing about that..
what should we do ..
in kolkata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom