Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I have HOME 250 Plan now I have 1GB limit..what will be the limit in November...and also will i get night unlimited for 250 ??

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I have had really bad experience with bsnl . I applied for connection and they didnt come even after a month and i complained and asked my money back . Which is still due . . Dont think i ll get it back this year . .

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@Varad
You'll get 2 GB of download limit in Nov, but no night unlimited. Of course, you need to be subscriber for atleast 6 months.

@phuchungbhutia
Did you go to the head office and ask? I dont know what its called, but its the place where all your telephone bills go to be processed (not your local consumer care centre)
That place has many higher officials so if your local exchange is being unresponsive, they can lend a hand.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
@Varad
You'll get 2 GB of download limit in Nov, but no night unlimited. Of course, you need to be subscriber for atleast 6 months.

@phuchungbhutia
Did you go to the head office and ask? I dont know what its called, but its the place where all your telephone bills go to be processed (not your local consumer care centre)
That place has many higher officials so if your local exchange is being unresponsive, they can lend a hand.
In May 2008 I had changed my plan from Home 250 To Home 500...will i get this offer..

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I have HOME 250 Plan now I have 1GB limit..what will be the limit in November...and also will i get night unlimited for 250 ??
In May 2008 I had changed my plan from Home 250 To Home 500...will i get this offer..
Conflicting posts...
You will get the double limit offer if you have been having BB for minimum of 6 months, whatever the plan may be.

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I just have one question, is this offer available for Novemeber month only or it will continue for the coming months. I am on Home 500 product. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom