Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Yes, I called them up yesterday. They said you can use double your normal usage, only if you are a subscriber for 6 months.

User Name

In the zone
I am BSNL BB subscriber from 1 jan 2008. But i hav changed the plan from 250 to 500 from last 2 months.
will this be applicable to me also?

shri

Always Fresh!
I have a feeling that BSNL will be making a lot of money out of this 'double' usage offer. Guess its happy diwali to them only... ;-)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
in place many people r surrendering BB connection and EVDO card due customer service today in Times of India in local news section a article is printed.i think that why BSNL introduced this offer but the image is same because the those donkey people r working there mostly they don't no how to use the PC.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Iam sticking to my 1.5gb mothly limit. I simply dont trust BSNL and their billing system ! Its better to be regreater than to be a murga !!
Night unlimited in ennough for my download hunger !

mrbgupta

Journeyman
Here is the good news for Calcutta Telephones subscribers :

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/1984/img1072we2.jpg
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/img1072we2.jpg/1/w800.png

abhisek_bsws

geek on a roll
IT IS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED....DOUBLE USAGE 4 ALL EXISTING PLAN:cool:...AND HOME 750 UNLIMITED IS GOING 2 ME HOME 500 UNLIMITED:D>>>BUSINESS UNLIMITED 3300 IS GOING 2 BE BUSINESS 1400 UNLIMITED:eek:

ohh...i didn't notice that mr. gupta has already posted it...anyway it is party time for us broadband user this month:)

Last edited:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
For someone who was complaining, this time there's no step motherly treatment to UL users, infact they've got the biggest treat a 33% reduction. BTW this 500UL is only for November or permanent?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Here is the good news for Calcutta Telephones subscribers :

(Image removed for bandwidth poor people like us)

which newspaper's cutting was this. There's no official word on the website as yet. There is no ad either in three newspapers i checked. Even though I believe in this one, I want to have some thing to show in case there is wrong billing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom