Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
i just got confused coz bsnl customer care officials say that you have to be a broadband user for 6 month and so i asked that i will be applicable as my connection is from past 2 yrs then she says that you should have connection for six month only and so you are not applicable.....

i didnt know wat to belive and so went to the area manager office and he too saying that you have to have only 6 months old connection not more than that........

now i really got confused....has anyone from blore confirmed that this offer is also valid for users who are more than 6 month old???

red_devil

Back!
^^ WHAT ???

now, i guess i'm better off sticking to my 2.5 gb limit :|

dont want to get any kind of shock when i get the bill for the month of november ;)

mrbgupta

Journeyman
I am not greedy , satisfied with what I usually get and don't want to be trapped in some offer.These guys of BSNL are not reliable.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
the month's not over yet and problem's already started. I downloaded around 300 MB on the 26th but out of that only 60 MB appears on the website. total usage till now is shown at 850 MB which according to me should be around 1400 MB. I'm not downloading anything more and expecting a huge bill this time.

after all, the usage details get corrected automatically once the month is over.

Last edited:

mayanks_098

world is evil
My bill for Nov shows 4.3k+. I am a user of Home 500 plan for the last 1.5 years. I am from Ghaziabad(UP).

My father talked to BSNL and told them I was saying there was a scheme. And they said this does not aply to our plan. I dont understand. How many people have got billing issues?Is it just me? Anybody from UP specifically?

Any suggestions what should I do next?

red_devil

Back!
^ WHAT ??? this is why i stuck to the 2.5 GB limit...

wrt what you can do now .. well i dont think there is much you could do now other than showing the offer details to the BSNL guys n somehow get the bill corrected..

mayanks_098

world is evil
^ you know,this sucks. I don know what BSNL is upto. Freaking idiots.
And my father probably thinks that I am just making up stories to give excuse of such a huge bill. :|
I have mailed them,lets see what happens.( I hope they atleast reply to the mail)

red_devil

Back!
^ i think it was posted on this thread itself...

and if you are too lazy to find out .... goto bsnl.co.in and select your circle and you'll get the necessary details...

here is that announcement for the chennai circle [ not sure if it helps u... ]
*www.chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/bb_bonus.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom