Bsnl "dipawali Bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Email from BSNL??? ??? ??? Hehehehehe... you got high hopes dude... :rolleyes:

Well, BSNL does send out mails. But those are the automated ones!
Check this and this post.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=972596&postcount=4105

Ahh, so finally, even Karnataka get's it's share! :D

maddy_in65

Journeyman
Today i went to BSNL office and asked them about this scheme, however no one has any idea about this scheme:D.

I told them about the AD in local newspaper, still no one knows about it, i asked them is there any form to fill but they asked if it was declared for customer who has BB more than 6 months then it will automatically applied to all these customers. Is it true?
Do we need to send any application for this?

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Asked BSNL today... They say Users which have connection for the past 6 months are entitled For double usage.

And its AVAILABLE in UP too

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Guys this Offer is applicable to All Broadband subscribers, All over India.
Recently i was confused about this offer, so i went to meet DGM of my Area. he showed me copy of official Letter they have.
I posted the same on my blog
[BSNL Broadband] Double Broadband usage offer for November,2008

Get downloading now!

Last edited:

ashwinsid

Broken In
So how do we go about the offer? Is it confirmed? What if we download 5 GB as free and then next month if they charge for it? Did anyone call up BSNL guys to confirm?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
So how do we go about the offer? Is it confirmed? What if we download 5 GB as free and then next month if they charge for it? Did anyone call up BSNL guys to confirm?
Dude its Confirmed, I myself saw the Official Order for this.
Posted the same on my blog.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
The scheme shall be available for all
Broadband plans.However after November08, all customers would get back to their usual free download limit.

what's that?

By the way your link is not working.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
I would suggest the subscribers in Kerala to hold their horses. Even today when i called the NIB Trivandrum, these guys said no official circular has been provided to them notifying about the double usage...The guy even went to the extent of warning me not to crib when i get billed for the "double usage" !!!

Edit : Maybe i should inform them about the circular which Gaurish had posted !! Thanks BTW..

User Name

In the zone
"Alerting system has been introduced for the Multiplay Broadband users on reaching usage of 1GB (Including night usage). The users are requested to keep their User ID and password ready in hand which is required for further browsing after redirection"
What is this means?

OP
csczero

csczero

Journeyman
they have increased the limit ..... strangely download speed is significantly decreased .... have some one noticed ? ... im getting 12-20 kbps ...... BSNL's tricks of the trade i guess

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
they have increased the limit ..... strangely download speed is significantly decreased .... have some one noticed ? ... im getting 12-20 kbps ...... BSNL's tricks of the trade i guess
it would be due to Increased traffic due to this scheme or some technical fault.
Bsnl normally does not throttle speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom