BSNL Dataone Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
u can use softwares such as BWmeter, Down2home to monitor the traffic or log in to a/c details and check service records for each day.

anubhav_har

In the zone
i donwloaded so much earlier before that one day bsnl started giving me download rates of 1mbps. i don;t know how. that day i downloaded around 25gb. Now it s**cks. But somewhere they are not cheating us. They are giving 1gb as 1024mb

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
All of us did the same mistake and who is responsible for the same? We ourselves or BSNL?

What's the connection speed that you have? 25gb in a day..???

seshadri

Right off the assembly line
i am using dataone bb sevice.i am unable to change my password.the message says 'error on page'can anyone guide me?

seshadri

Right off the assembly line
i have windows xp os. i am unable to configure in tools >internet options.the message says 'the operatin has been cancelled due to hestriction in the computer.'though i am the only user and login as administrator. help me.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
^^^
even i had such a prob
the cookies were bein blocked

ie by the firewall

i disable the firewall whenever i wanna check my usage

i use Zone alarmPro by the way

h_kunte

Journeyman
www.shaplus.com

Hey guys.....There is a software available on www.shaplus.com which has been made especially to track data usage for dataone broadband users.....Its very accurate & you can track ur data usage WITHOUT logging on to the "lick a$$" dataone website...

Also, can anyone tell me whether there is a free e-mail id which is provided to dataone user? Mine is da Rs. 500 p.m. home plan, & I wasnt provided with any e-mail id...

Looking for replies......

Peace

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Please post all queries regarding DataOne on the Sticky Thread. This one is pretty old and now needs to be locked. reporting.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Thanks to whoever bumped this old thread. Use the stick in General for all queries regarding Dataone. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom