BSNL Dataone Users Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

shajan

Broken In
why not !
a log accessable by customers will surely come through.

those using the BSNL - NETONE have a site where they could monitor their usage. a well designed and a fast one too.

the same will come thru for DATAONE.

the prob with BSNL is that they do not have young blood in their service,
all the oldies are well trained to operate switch board & plugging jacks,

so the few young techies have to do them all, hence the delay.
b,coz of that we are getting it free till june.
if they can't fix this, we can expect to get free for a further period of 3 months. ( let's hope they don't fix it) :lol:

shajan

Broken In
:lol:
well ! nice question !
our pc is full of chinese parts, hence it is asking for the fonts.

the software itself is imported from china / made for US. :idea:

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
shyam911 said:
That's one crappy site. The portal is totally messed up. Why would i install simplified chinese fonts???

Not only is it messed up, it doesnt give the service records for the current month. I had to wait for almost 20 mins but still didnt get the info. Finally ignored it.

:x

shajan

Broken In
:lol: hello friends !

its been quite long - some one posted into this forum thread !

This should be good news for all of you!
Those asking for a software to monitor their Broadband Usage.

here's the site from where u could download :

- *www.majorgeeks.com/download4326.html

it's called the BW Meter ! mind u all - its a Shareware Program - so u know what to do.

let me know ur views ! :lol: Happy Measuring :lol:

shajan

Broken In
:lol: hi again,

once again - to let u know i don't use the above program, as i do not like to run so many programmes simultaneously,

lately - the portal site that i told abt HAS BECOME VERY FAST ! IT NOW COMES IN A BLINK.

Those who tried before may want to give it a try again. !
:lol:

damnthenet

Journeyman
icecoolz said:
everything that goes in to your system thru the internet will be caluclated as D/L as everything is sent as a packet and hence will count to your D/L limit. Use softwares such as bandwidth meter to monitor your downloads.
Yes. The is the best advice offerable.

rajzoo1

Broken In
CAn anyone tell me that in how many cities the DATAONE service is launched...Also provide the list if you can....

keanu_reeves

Broken In
can any one please tell me how to install my broadband modem directly on my hub
i am using a cross-over cable to connect MT880 and the uplink port of my hub. but i cannot ping the modem from any of the PC and even the broadband does not connect via hub although the broadband get's connected when i connect the modem directly to my ethernet card. please help

shyam911

Journeyman
The site sucks big time. Why in the world would i want to install chinese simplified fonts (it keeps asking me everytime i visit da site).
anyways I was able to get the service records for the month of may as well as the others without delay. But i was wondering about something

The records are displayed thus
1. Service Name
2. Start Time
3. Stop Time
4. User IP
5. Flow[KB]
6. Duration
7. Fee[Cent] ....Cent??? I did not know we switched from paisa to cent

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Suddenly i have a doubt.
Is the unlimited transfer time, gonna end this month or next month?

Hulo

Broken In
shyam911 said:
The site sucks big time. Why in the world would i want to install chinese simplified fonts (it keeps asking me everytime i visit da site).
7. Fee[Cent] ....Cent??? I did not know we switched from paisa to cent

They must have outsourced the monitoring job to China :lol:
BTW, could you correlate the Fee with the transferred data? Also, from which day of the month the billing starts? Earlier, it appears that the billing for a month used to start from 20th of the previous month. But in May, till 29th, the details are being shown under May only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom