BSNL’s ‘Pantel’ blow out ‘Aakash’

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Yeah iPhone 3GS.. its available for around 18k.. :p .. Huge Price Drop .. now u can't ask for more from apple.. 3GS at 18k is really good deal .. :D

Not really. iPhone 3GS is somewhat outdated now. You can get a better phone @ 18k

____

The T-Pad has Google Android Market. Got it confirmed.

*img254.imageshack.us/img254/5130/76eac34423fe4f46b49b882.png

funskar

Padawan
Bsnl Tab gets over 1 lac pre-order requests:mrgreen:
BSNL tablet gets over one lakh pre order requests - Yahoo!

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, same as Akash case, we won't get it, this device has been booked for 1 year easily.

vineeth12345

Broken In
Did anyone who booked it get any communication from them?.Just wondering if this is going to be like akash booking since there are already 1lakh+ bookings happened already,even though they are telling they will start shipping from March 5th.

tkin

Back to school!!
Thinking of not booking it from Pantel website, cause with 1lakh pre orders who knows when I'll get mine, better to buy from store, or should I go for it from the website?

funskar

Padawan
Thinking of not booking it from Pantel website, cause with 1lakh pre orders who knows when I'll get mine, better to buy from store, or should I go for it from the website?

yeah.. get it from bsnl office .. as it will be available through all bsnl office & outlets from 5th march

tkin

Back to school!!
Is it limited to use only BSNL only SIM cards?
Do not think so, they have two editions available in their website, one is without any sim, cost 3250/- another with bsnl offer and cost 3500/- with free data and stuff, better to mail them or call them though.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Highlights of the offer :

This exclusive offer ensures that a student can recover almost 100% of the cost of the tablet within 18 months of use!
The bundled 2G Data plan is a low cost and effective way for a student to keep himself upto date with the latest in education, while paying a much lower monthly data tariff.

Here’s how the offer works:

TPAD IS701R With Offer --------- Without Offer
TPAD IS701R MRP 3499 --------- 3250
BSNL 2G Data Plan MRP 250 --------- NIL
Free Data Usage 7.5 GB --------- NIL
Plan Validity 90 days --------- NIL
Monthly Plan Cost (MRP) 83.33 --------- NIL
Monthly Data tariff saving 200 --------- NIL

Terms and Conditions:

Onetime plan activation charge of Rs. 29 with plan validity of 1 year
Base voice tariff as per 2G Special Plan
Activation to be done at a BSNL franchise store in your area (Specially available on the bundle SIM card only)
Connection/Activation is as per standard terms & conditions of BSNL.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
so, it should be in stores from today ..... anyone going to pick it up ? do a review if you do. :)

Top Bottom