BSNL’s ‘Pantel’ blow out ‘Aakash’

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
As usual BSNL 's own marketing peoples are killing the idea to sell android 'Tablets'..
Asked a customer in a CSR office." I want to book pantel 'Tablets..
Replied by a 'Bsnl's Officer in charge." Please purchase Ipad of your choice take Book your plan. He suggested a local 'Ipad' dealer.. Now the customer is asking me a question, which I cann't able to reply to him..
now I am cursing myself, posting the news here...
Best way is purchase pantel from the Vendor, showing the cash reciept to BSNL CSR office, book your Sim and activate it..

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
When is the Ubislate 7+ going to be released? Hardly any updates on their site and no reply via mail too.

BTW guys, I think Pantel is not "better" than the Ubislate 7+ but actually slightly lower than it in performance and specs.

Ubislate 7+ has slightly larger battery (3200 vs 3000mAH), 2 USB ports, inbuilt SIM Slot, and more importantly, check out the difference between ARM11 and ARM Cortex-A8 here:

AnandTech - Understanding the iPhone 3GS

Ubislate 7+ runs a 700MHz Cortex-A8, which should perform at par with, if not better than the 1GHz ARM11 in the Pantel...

Sadly though, neither has been released yet :(

arnab.d287

Still A Student!!!
This guy in the video uses "apart from that" phrase too many times!!! Instead of listening his review I was counting how many times he used it!!!

Whistler81

The One and Only
Notice how his hand moves in to touch the menu key the second time, he must have anticipated that his pressure might not have been enough. Apart from that you should not try and count the number of "Apart from that"s in this video. Apart form that notice how he accidently opened his 'restricted' folder while trying to navigate the menu. Apart from that this video would have been more helpful if he could have spent more time discussing software rather than the hardware which we already know about.

Last edited:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
My delivery is ready. But I don't feel like buying it. Instincts tell me not buy it :p I might regret!

summers

Journeyman
Hmm!! I am gonna book it ...Its definitely better than Ubislate 7+

It doesn't have phone functionality, so in some sense Ubislate 7+ still gains an upper edge....Moreover you can't feel any significant difference in performance coz most of the people will use it for surfing net and e-reading.

Even the battery of Ubislate 7+ is better than Pantel..

Top Bottom