brain cracking puzzle...ne1 dare to solve it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
damn damn damn. How did i miss that. ^^ thanks.

man, this sucks

Not Found
The requested URL /hacker/septemdecim.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.freestuffhotdeals.com Port 80

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Spoiler... Donot check the link if you want to complete the game yourself. Dont blame me later :twisted:

Members pls suggest if I have to keep the link or remove it.

Spoiler

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ilugd said:
damn damn damn. How did i miss that. ^^ thanks.

man, this sucks

Not Found
The requested URL /hacker/septemdecim.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.freestuffhotdeals.com Port 80
loool Its septendecim

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
was using google cheating? I don't think so. I don't carry unnecessary crap like the periodic table, the spanish dictionary and the names of the presidents of some country in the other corner of the world in my head.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Is just me, or is the thing REALLY stupid? If you want some REAL challenge, try even the basic web challenge at *www.hackthissite.org :D

Pathik

Google Bot
*www.freestuffhotdeals.com/hacker/granny.gif
GREAT JOB!!

You have completely solved the FreeStuffHotDeals Hacker Puzzle! Be sure to to send a personal message to BinkelBop and tell him "Woody" to prove that you did it.

Couldnt have done it without Google.. Low Gk :D

btw this game was not even 1% of wat a game in the gamer section was... cant find it now..

Last edited:

nightcrawler

Broken In
The puzzles were very easy solved them in about 15 mins maybe because i have solved such puzzles. I think some even better puzzles can be found at *neutralriddle.50webs.com

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
CONGRATULATIONS!
*www.freestuffhotdeals.com/hacker/granny.gif

GREAT JOB!!

You have completely solved the FreeStuffHotDeals Hacker Puzzle! Be sure to to send a personal message to BinkelBop and tell him "Woody" to prove that you did it.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Ouch! you people are trying to crack your brains. I wonder how would you live with cracked brains :D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Define: Cracking
The process of breaking down the larger, heavier and more complex hydrocarbon molecules into simpler and lighter molecules, thus increasing the gasoline yield from crude oil. Cracking is done by application of heat and pressure, and in modern time the use of a catalytic agent.

Consider the problem here as the hydrocarbons and the brain as the application of heat and pressure. :D

tejeswar

Right off the assembly line
i have a problem of opening orkut in my laptop while opening orkut a message is displayed that "u r orkut is banned u fool"what happend to my laptop.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom