i'll start with Wilhelm.

*i.imgur.com/lUXDEXR.jpg

*download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1164842/Borderlands_Wolf.JPG

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Nisha's action skill & tree revealed.

Nisha’s special ability, Showdown, lets her hone in on enemies. When activated, you’ll automatically aim at enemies and gain bonuses in gun damage (except for sniper rifles and rocket launchers), fire rate, reload speed, accuracy, and bullet speed. You can quickly cycle to the next enemy by holding the left trigger or L2 and flicking the right stick.

Skill Tree: Fan the Hammer
Saddle Up - Killing enemies increases movement speed and gun damage
Ruthless - Kills during Showdown extend its duration
Magnificent Six - The last six bullets in non-elemental weapon clips deal extra damage
Short Fused - Killing an enemy adds explosive damage to your shots for a short time.
Faster ’n You - Killing increases reload speed, weapon swap speed and fire rate
Pickpocket - Melee attacks steal up to six bullets from enemy and instantly load them in your magazine. No cooldown, doesn’t work with rocket launcher.
Hell’s Comin’ With Me - After reloading or topping off your gun with Pickpocket, your weapon has a chance to fire twice.
One for Each of Ya - Nisha’s Fan the Hammer capstone skill puts a duplicate pistol in her off-hand. Have a sweet handgun? Now you’ve got two.
Play Style: Aggressive gunslinging

Skill Tree: Law and Order
Law - Increased shield capacity and melee damage
Order - Each time you take 15 percent of your maximum health in damage, you gain a stack of Order. Based on the number of Order stacks, you have a chance to instantly heal double the damage taken. These deplete quickly out of battle.
Rough Rider - A slam augment that increases damage by 25 percent. Each enemy damaged awards five stacks of Order.
Wanted - When an enemy would cause you to gain an Order stack, it gains a Wanted stack. Dealing damage to that enemy consumes the Wanted stacks and deals bonus damage based on the number of Wanted stacks and your level.
Discipline - Once you reach 10 Order stacks, your shields are restored to full. While at 10 or more Order stacks, you gain increased melee damage, gun damage, and reduced shield recharge delay for each Order stack.
Blood of the Guilty - Killing an enemy gives you an Order stack and restores five percent of your health.
Rarin’ to Go - Killing an enemy gives increased reload speed and gun damage based on Order stacks.
Thunder Crackdown - Law and Order’s capstone is a melee override that creates cone-shaped shock burst that deals increased damage (25 percent) for each Order stack.
Play Style: Up close, methodical killer.

Skill Tree: Law and Order
Law - Increased shield capacity and melee damage
Order - Each time you take 15 percent of your maximum health in damage, you gain a stack of Order. Based on the number of Order stacks, you have a chance to instantly heal double the damage taken. These deplete quickly out of battle.
Rough Rider - A slam augment that increases damage by 25 percent. Each enemy damaged awards five stacks of Order.
Wanted - When an enemy would cause you to gain an Order stack, it gains a Wanted stack. Dealing damage to that enemy consumes the Wanted stacks and deals bonus damage based on the number of Wanted stacks and your level.
Discipline - Once you reach 10 Order stacks, your shields are restored to full. While at 10 or more Order stacks, you gain increased melee damage, gun damage, and reduced shield recharge delay for each Order stack.
Blood of the Guilty - Killing an enemy gives you an Order stack and restores five percent of your health.
Rarin’ to Go - Killing an enemy gives increased reload speed and gun damage based on Order stacks.
Thunder Crackdown - Law and Order’s capstone is a melee override that creates cone-shaped shock burst that deals increased damage (25 percent) for each Order stack.
Play Style: Up close, methodical killer.

Hats off to 2K Aus. the true version of sheriff. will be fun, fun and even more fun once the killing gets going.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
so cl4ptrap is a playable class? well, we know cl4p can't go up stairs so far...
barely even noticed Wilhelm after 1 and 2, so dont see the excitement in 1.5
really look forward to the title though, but fresh out of playing 1 and 2, see very little in common to either

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Nisha's action skill & tree revealed.

Hats off to 2K Aus. the true version of sheriff. will be fun, fun and even more fun once the killing gets going.

Remember when we had to kill The Sheriff in Lynchwood, the mission was a funny caricature to the Famous Eric Clapton song "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy" :D :D... I hope the Pre-seq will carry such humor.

P.S. -- "The LAW" dropped second time I killed her, in that bloody inaccessible rooftop. It gave me a super-hard time to get there. But the Pistol was surely "The Head Remover"

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
barely even noticed Wilhelm after 1 and 2, so dont see the excitement in 1.5

Hyperion was mostly absent in BL1. Audiologs in BL2 reveal he was Jack's henchmen all the time.

really look forward to the title though, but fresh out of playing 1 and 2, see very little in common to either

one of the more prominent change is the damage. no more ridiculous damage on guns. this won't make the game any easy, hope so.

P.S. -- "The LAW" dropped second time I killed her, in that bloody inaccessible rooftop. It gave me a super-hard time to get there. But the Pistol was surely "The Head Remover"

took me a couple of minutes to figure it out. opening the dumpster, jumping on the lid then on the cactus to the next rooftop then moving along the fence you can actually reach the sheriff's rooftop easily.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
New Pre Sequel Trailer - Last Hope (Feat Claptrap)

The Official Claptrap "Guess The Action Skill" Contest!

bet the team at 2k Aus is really enjoying making this game. experimented a bit with Nisha, they went hyper with clappy.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
im pretty sure cl4p's action skill is climbing stairs

played through second time, still Wilhelm was there in just one boss battle, so don't understand why they playing up that tiny thing soo much. Imagine they have tons of backstories which didn't make it to the game, that is why. would be more interested in playing as Tiny Tina, Ellie would make a boss tank

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
You remember when Lilith refers that Wilhelm nearly defeated all four of them vault hunters in an encounter somewhere between BL1 and BL2 (before the petty boss battle, the easiest in the game :D), i think we are going to find out how.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
You remember when Lilith refers that Wilhelm nearly defeated all four of them vault hunters in an encounter somewhere between BL1 and BL2 (before the petty boss battle, the easiest in the game :D), i think we are going to find out how.

but then this time there is 3 more characters. they didn't say anything about nisha, athena or clappy appearing in the fight. but kicking the original vault hunters will be fun ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
but then this time there is 3 more characters. they didn't say anything about nisha, athena or clappy appearing in the fight. but kicking the original vault hunters will be fun ;)

And tough. I dint like Brick at all in arena in BL1 MP arenas or in LAN against other three, I tried with all other three characters. Once brick goes berserk and rams at you and start punching, phase shift, some turrets and a bloody lame bird does not do any good :(

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Claptrap's skill tree [incomplete]

Bommtrap
Tier 1 Left: Drop the Hammer
Reloading your weapon increases your fire rate and reload speed but make your accuracy worse
Fire rate: +25%
Reload Speed: +25%
Accuracy: -10%

Tier 1 right: Killbot
Killing an enemy restores health but costs shields. If your shields are not currently up then …. FREE HEALTH! The lower your healt, the greater the amount of healt restored
Health restored up to 35% of Max health
shield cost up to 10%of max shield

Tier 2 left : coincidental combustion
Whenever you shoot an enemy with a non-explosive weapon you have a chance to deal bonus explosive damage based on your weapons damage
Explosion chance: 7%

Tier 2 right: repulsive
When struck by a melee attack you emit a power full blastwave that push that enemy away and deals explosive damage
Shockwave momentum: 300
repulsive cooldown: 5 second

Tier 3 center: second wind by tediore
When you enter fight for your life throw a digistructed copy of yourself which explode like a grenade and you continually emit explosive novas

Tier 4 left: load n splode
Whenever you reload your gun gain increased explosive damage. This bonus can stack up to five times and each stacks last a few seconds
Explosive damage + 4% per stacks

Tier 4 central: I’m a rubber you are a glue
Kill skill whenever you kill an enemy bullet have a chance to reflect off you and towards enemies for a short time . also unlock action package torgue fiesta
Bullet ricochet chance + 25%

Tier 4 right: start with a bang
when firing a fully loaded gun after reloading you generate an explosive nova centered on you damaging all nearby enemies. And hurts you … but only a bit
Explosive nova rank 1 damage
damage to self 1% of current health

Tier 5 left: hyperion punch
Melee override dealing explosive damage grants you stacks of hyperion punch. When you have 5 stacks press r to throw a super awesome punch that deals bonus incendiary damage. This consumes all stacks of hyperion punch
Hyperion punch stacks cap: 5
rank 1 damage

Capstone: livin near edge
Increases fire rate and reload speed the lower your health and shield are the greater the bonus. Also unlock action package pirate ship mode
Fire rate up to 100%
roload speed up to 100%

I love you guys

Tier 1 left: best buds 4 life
Whenever you are revived or revive someone you and your buddy gain health regeneration and damage resistance for a short time. Also extend fight for your life and increases gun damage when downed.
Downed time + 25%
downed gun damage +25%
damage resistance +35%
health regen +2,5% of max health/ sec

Tier 1 right: maniacal laughter
Increases status effect chance. Dealing status effect damageto enemies grants stacks of maniacal laughter. You and your pals gain health regeneration for each stacks of maniacal laughter. The lower your health the greater the health regeneration. Each stacks last a few second.
Status effect chance + 20%
regenerates up to 0.15% max health per stack per second
max stascks 200

Tier 2 center: kick him while he’s down
While in fight for your life you draw aggro from nearby enemies. Also ulocks action package clap-in-the-box

Tier 2 right: all things are awesome!
Increases fire rate, weapon swap speed and max health. This bonus increases for every teammate in the game. Being part of a team is great!
Fire rate +3%
max health +5%
weapon swap speed + 3%
Fire rate per teammate +1%
max health per teammate +2%
weapon swap speed per teammate +1%

Tier 3 center: you are going to love me
Killing an enemy creates a friendship nova centered on the enemy. Healing you and your friends in the radius. Allies who are low on health are healed for more. Also unlock action package gun wizard
Heals up to 15% of your max health

Tier 4 center: it’s a trapcard
When shield becomes depleted you release a mega nova centered on yourselfthat heals you and your friends but hurts enemies. Target low in health are healed for more. You shield must fully recharge between nova
Heals up to 15% of your max health

Tier 4 left: wax off, wax on
Improves your shield capacity, shield recharge delay and shield recharge rate.
shield capacity 3%
shield recharge delay -3%
shield recharge rate 3%

tier 4 right: pain simulator is painfull
increases your max health and grants a small amount of damage reduction
max health+ 6%
damage reduction + 4,8%

tier 5 right: organized guns are happy
increases magazine size with all weapon types for you and your buddies
magazine size +5%
teammate magazine size + 2%

tier 5 left: kick him while he’s up
whenever you gain second wind your gun damage melee damage and critical hit damage is increased for a few second
gun damage +5%
melee damage +5%
critical hit damage +5%

capstone: high five guys
hold R to request a high five from your friends. A succesfull high five increase your and your awesome friend’s gun damage fire rate and grants health regeneration. Woo! If you have no friends or they leave you hangin’ gain increased gun damage and health regeneration for a few second ‘cause screw you guys!
Gun damage + 15%
fire rate +50%
health regen + 3% max health / sec
cooldown 30 sec

Fragmented claptrap

Tier 1 center: fuzzy logic
Taking damage from an enemy grants you increased critical hit damage for a few second
Critical hit damage + 10%
max move level 3

Tier 2 center: rope-a-derp
Melee subroutines you randomly pick a melee-focused subroutines which grants a massive melee damage bonus but reduces your damage with gun
Melee damage + 150%
gun damage – 25%

Tier 3 center: tripleclocked
Multiplies the bonuses and penalties of the current subroutine by up to 3. The fewer frag stacks you have the greater the multiplier. Defensive subroutines always receive triple capacity regardless of stacks. Also unlock action package one shot wonder

Tier 4 left: grenade vent
Increases grenade damage also throwing a grenade adds a frag stacks
Grenade damage + 9%
frag stacks per grenade thrown: +1

----------------------------------------------------------------

this is all i got from this trailer =)

what did i read o_O

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Pre-Orders have started:

Pre-purchase Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Steam

[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] LOL I'm pretty sure 90% of players will first start this game with Claptrap :D

Top Bottom