OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I thought so. :grin:

I'm going with Zero this time. Either him or Salvador. Where's Vamsi and why isn't he involved in this talk?

Earth to Vamsi! Confirm if you're in for this title?

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Borderlands 2 will reward you for playing Borderlands

*img88.imageshack.us/img88/7351/borderlands2vaultvetera.jpg

Gearbox Software announced, today, a little bonus to those of you who have played the first Borderlands game, and are going to play Borderlands 2. A “Vault Veteran” skin, and head, will be available for each character for those players who took part in the action of the first game.

Gearbox says, via Facebook, “Borderlands 2 will reward veterans of the first Borderlands with exclusive character customization elements — here’s a look at the character heads and skins that are unlocked when Borderlands 2 detects save data from the original Borderlands!”

So there doesn’t seem to be any special conditions you have to meet, simply play Borderlands and still have your save file. Welcome back to Pandora!

Source: The Controller Online

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Saw that on their fb page..Last Borderland was playable online at 30+kbps speed...if borderland 2 does same then lets have a co-op.
Price is affordablle too..preordered it at Flipkart..But then didn't mention the Preoder Edition.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
More gameplay footage:

[YOUTUBE]6d91Zvujs5g[/YOUTUBE]

Borderlands 2: 'A Quick Playthrough Takes Around 60 Hours ' - Pitchford

Borderlands 2 is rather massive, and it took the guys at strategy guide creators Brady Games over 58 hours to complete during a quick playthrough - Possibly the slowest 'quick' playthrough ever documented.

Speaking with NowGamer, Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford explained why it took the team so long to finish Borderlands 2:

"In the first Borderlands, a typical average playthrough would see people finishing the game at between level 30 and 35, and it would take them between 20 to 25 hours, according to our metrics."

"But when the guys who are doing the Borderland 2 strategy guide for Brady Games came to visit us, they planned to spend a week to play the game and get everything they needed out of it to write the guide."

"Their approach was that they were going to start by taking a character and just playing through the game really fast, and then they would play the other characters, do second playthroughs, find hidden stuff and do all of the challenges."

"That very first, quick playthrough took them 58 hours, so they had to extend the time here to more than double, and come back a second time just to see everything."

"Part of why that happened is, when we were playing the first Borderlands, for most of us it became a hobby, just as it did for a lot of our fans. So we really took the idea that Borderlands 2 needed to be a hobby as well."

As a result, Borderlands 2 has become twice the size in terms of scope and content, and features a new Badass Rank System that doesn't have a level cap. You can technically level up your Badass Rank over 10,000 times, which is both awesome and nuts.

Souce: Nowgamer

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Another teaser..they won't let the hype down

Borderlands 2 Wimoweh Trailer
[YOUTUBE]*youtu.be/nicvyhrmTDs?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Link

Last edited:
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vamsi, if you're listening. Get the game and move your butt over to TE. Time to blow **** up. Also, pass me your current mobile number. I'll contact Sam and Gaurav. :D

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I will be getting this game, this weekend, probably! (Waiting for Flipkart to deliver it)
Anyone who likes to co-op?
I will be playing on Friday to Monday :)

rahulkadukar

Broken In
The game was released today, right ? If yes then Flipkart has screwed again. They simply do not understand the meaning of pre-order :-x

Top Bottom