Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
dude u knew me already in dota2 ..i left it almost 6-7 months now...we played along many a times but those are behind me now, back in 2012 i bought borderlands 2 in pre-order from flipkart, but after i moved here in Jakarta i left the damn DVD at home . not sure if anyone has free keys like dota2 for this as well, or if someone can gift it. Damn man, i almost distributed more than thousand of stuff around ASIA PAC server players in those days. check the thread i also looked for Indi players but very rarely found.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hold on.. i am coming..
Whatever you do, dont pick Zero. Already 4-5 players sticking on him :D
where were you guys back then ? damn everyone playing now when i squeezed it out and left :( ...i had like 876 Golden Keys, tons of Purple and Orange stuff from L23 to L50 :'( no one joined ... i kept on playing with japs and ASIA PAC, played all avlble DLCs and then got too bored and left out for Dota2

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/16...y-purple-orange-loot-borderlands-2-steam.html

Wanna go one more round? :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Whatever you do, dont pick Zero. Already 4-5 players sticking on him :D

Wanna go one more round? :)

of course, if someone gives me a free key, but i guess back this whole year lot more DLCs and chars are added, so i will run into backtracking a lot, but since i completed the main mission numerous times, i had gunzie, zero, maya , axton and mechro L50 chars, so yeah another round will be super with you guys. Are u guys playing main mission or already completed and started DLCs

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I was dying, then someone from you came to revive me, then I jumped back in the battle, 4 sec later I was again on the ground :lol:

That would be me :p And yes I revived you twice in a matter of minutes :p

@sam we are running through the main mission and side quests. Currently en route to save roland.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@sam_738844 you left a long while back so i don't really remember playing Dota2 with you :razz:...also the new patch brought huge changes you should really play Dota 2 again..

also you are talking about key for BL2 game? the one which is sold here is region locked and i think it can be activated in India only....

Piyush

Lanaya
of course, if someone gives me a free key, but i guess back this whole year lot more DLCs and chars are added, so i will run into backtracking a lot, but since i completed the main mission numerous times, i had gunzie, zero, maya , axton and mechro L50 chars, so yeah another round will be super with you guys. Are u guys playing main mission or already completed and started DLCs
There's a new hero, a psycho :D
That would be me :p And yes I revived you twice in a matter of minutes :p
Just keep a check on me from this time onwards like you did yesterday, since other 2 heroes are close combat, so disturbing them would be bad ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well I dont even remember that there was even a loot or not, as I kept dying.
What even more funny is, I was dying, then someone from you came to revive me, then I jumped back in the battle, 4 sec later I was again on the ground :lol:
Looks like we need 1 of you 3 guys to keep a check on me :D

Today I'll read my skill tree properly, looks like mania tree isnt doing well in the beginning for me

trust me, Psycho in PT1 sucks. Take the backseat and play as a sniper instead. You'll still die but slightly less number of times. in PT2, i completed Fink's slaughter house battling against all sort of super badass enemies without dying even once while during PT1 it was go in, start the fight, die. retry. absolutely frustrating to the point i smacked my keyboard.

Also as i said before, go for Bloodlust even if its completely useless and boring. Don't go for guns and melee same time. If you want to try Mania, go prepared with slag gun with attached blade, melee relic, melee classmod, maylay shield and you should be able to survive a few seconds more.

@sam we are running through the main mission and side quests. Currently en route to save roland.

good luck with the rescue ;)

Piyush

Lanaya
Getting my goty today,Please play with me :D
AND YEAHH 1 SEMESTER DONE :D Today xD Exams over finnaly
Hahaha... ok looks like I have to start another profile. :p
using Zer0's action skill and then reviving while being invisible...nice trick :-D..i will also revive like this when we play
This is nice, but you will be wasting your action skill, no?
trust me, Psycho in PT1 sucks. Take the backseat and play as a sniper instead. You'll still die but slightly less number of times. in PT2, i completed Fink's slaughter house battling against all sort of super badass enemies without dying even once while during PT1 it was go in, start the fight, die. retry. absolutely frustrating to the point i smacked my keyboard.

Also as i said before, go for Bloodlust even if its completely useless and boring. Don't go for guns and melee same time. If you want to try Mania, go prepared with slag gun with attached blade, melee relic, melee classmod, maylay shield and you should be able to survive a few seconds more.

Hmm. dont wnna play sniper or axton anymore as I already completed game 2 times with them. And yea, Psycho is hard in PT1, heard this from many. But, in later game, there's no other hero who can solo fight badasses enemies without dying even once. :D

I'll have to play safe until I get LAw and Order Or Love Thumper I guess.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
using Zer0's action skill and then reviving while being invisible...nice trick :-D..i will also revive like this when we play

i bet even Gearbox will faint after they read your trick :lol:

Hmm. dont wnna play sniper or axton anymore as I already completed game 2 times with them. And yea, Psycho is hard in PT1, heard this from many. But, in later game, there's no other hero who can solo fight badasses enemies without dying even once. :D

ah, i meant to say give that Psycho guy a sniper rifle.

there are many combos: Law + order for melee. rubi can be used with melee, grenades or simply shooting any enemy, elemental empathy skill with any elemental gun, thrill of the skill with some high power gun like Jakobs or Torgue shotgun or even sniper rifle. but all these require you to reach at least level 20.

For now get the Flame of Firehawk. constant nova means you can run around the battlefield taking down anything and everything in range.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Hahaha... ok looks like I have to start another profile. :p

This is nice, but you will be wasting your action skill, no?

*cough*Salvador*cough*with DPUH*cough*and Bee*cough*

Piyush

Lanaya
ah, i meant to say give that Psycho guy a sniper rifle.

there are many combos: Law + order for melee. rubi can be used with melee, grenades or simply shooting any enemy, elemental empathy skill with any elemental gun, thrill of the skill with some high power gun like Jakobs or Torgue shotgun or even sniper rifle. but all these require you to reach at least level 20.

For now get the Flame of Firehawk. constant nova means you can run around the battlefield taking down anything and everything in range.
Oh :D
Alright, will play sniper in 1 of the slot to survive
And iirc, that shield was quest reward right?
*cough*Salvador*cough*with DPUH*cough*and Bee*cough*
:lol:
Cough medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*www.pankajakasthuri.in/image/cache/cough-syrup-500x500.jpg

Ontopic: I've read a LOT regarding this, and I heard no other hero can compete with psycho in PT2, PT3. Well thats what I"ve heard.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Any one got a "conference call" yet? :D :D

I actually got one in my first TVHM kill of the warrior as Salvador,But it was under the Warriors corpse :X

:lol:
Cough medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*www.pankajakasthuri.in/image/cache/cough-syrup-500x500.jpg

Ontopic: I've read a LOT regarding this, and I heard no other hero can compete with psycho in PT2, PT3. Well thats what I"ve heard.

Salvador disagrees.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

quest reward for Cult Following.

worst choice during PT3's overpower level.

Salvador disagrees.

Sal only like 2 X DPUH. Bee is crap. long recharge delay doesn't help.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yeah well I do waste the action skill once while goiny in to revive,but that always regenerates :D I cant go in to revive while under direct fire We'll both die if I do that. So I allow the other two players to focus fire on d enemy, use deception nd then revive :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Overpower level?

once you complete PT3, overpower levels are unlocked i.e. you'll be lv 72 but fight enemies starting from 73 to 80 by completing the mission Raid on Digistruct Peak for each overlevel (1 to 8). You'll get better loot but normal enemies will be almost impossible to defeat, forget raid bosses. not included in GOTY.

And long recharge delay suited for Kreig afaik

it is an amplify shield so only usable when shield is full. best suited for Zero with infinity pistol. for Krieg i use maylay shield because his shield is down all the time.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys do even actually need to uninstall B2 to install goty ed?
Cause then I'll have to install those updates again

Top Bottom