Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
once you complete PT3, overpower levels are unlocked i.e. you'll be lv 72 but fight enemies starting from 73 to 80 by completing the mission Raid on Digistruct Peak for each overlevel (1 to 8). You'll get better loot but normal enemies will be almost impossible to defeat, forget raid bosses. not included in GOTY.

it is an amplify shield so only usable when shield is full. best suited for Zero with infinity pistol. for Krieg i use maylay shield because his shield is down all the time.
With such a difference, how can one kill those normal enemies if the level difference is that much?
Also, I read that at some levels, the drop is scaled lower, i mean pretty much lower than expected. Like if someone starts UVHM in lvl 55, his items will still be in 48-50, which makes it impossible to do. Thats why they recommend to start UVHM in lvl 50-51 so that even if weapons are under-scaled, the enemy NPCs are close to your weapon level too

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
With such a difference, how can one kill those normal enemies if the level difference is that much?
Also, I read that at some levels, the drop is scaled lower, i mean pretty much lower than expected. Like if someone starts UVHM in lvl 55, his items will still be in 48-50, which makes it impossible to do. Thats why they recommend to start UVHM in lvl 50-51 so that even if weapons are under-scaled, the enemy NPCs are close to your weapon level too

you get overlevel weapons but almost everyone complained they broke the game. most simply go on with Bee shield + Sandhawk SMG to complete the overpower levels. GB already made it difficult with UVHM and now UVHM2 simply made it into an impossible game.

Once you complete TVHM, the entire game scales to your level i.e. enemies as well as chest loots. so complete the game, kill Loot Midgets for legendary item or farm chests for purple loots. once you have collected enough legendary, start UVHM. Slagga + Unkempt Harold are a must for UVHM.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
after reading the above posts, this game looks pretty hardcore....i am not able understand anything from what sam is posting :-x

also there is UVHM2???!!!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
ohh UVHM is there now ? level cap increased to 100! my god then more ultra orange weapons...have red wepaon sets introduced?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i got all my legendary weapons from jackpot though, purple weapons i got from chest, which actually matches you're level irrespective of the "mission required level"which is a critical factor in BL2, there is a profile.bin hack into C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands2\Willowgame\SaveData\<random number >\profile.bin which let me have 1000 golden chest keys.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Any1 tried farming Michael Mamaril?

the first two times he gave me two very lame blue weapons which i immedidately gave to my partner, by then i was all orange gears, so ..third time i could not find him. i found him in Sanctuary Moxiies bar piano room, and once in Tannis room near Rolands locked chest room

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
i got all my legendary weapons from jackpot though, purple weapons i got from chest, which actually matches you're level irrespective of the "mission required level"which is a critical factor in BL2, there is a profile.bin hack into C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands2\Willowgame\SaveData\<random number >\profile.bin which let me have 1000 golden chest keys.

Yup there was a hack for that,Now you cant do it

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i have some save files...which i believe are incredibly filled with godlike weapons...can i upload them here, if yes then how.

might i know why ? i also hacked the jackpot in bar to give me orange weapons everytime thorugh CC...is that even possible now?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
after reading the above posts, this game looks pretty hardcore....i am not able understand anything from what sam is posting :-x

normal mode is boring, TVHM is fun as well as challenging, UVHM is frustrating, UVHM2 is impossible.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge.

Sam-The worlds best borderlands player

not even by a long shot.

check his backpack. always got 2-3 legendary like hammerbuster, lyuda but when you interact with him, he'll hand you some random blue gun. only 2 times i received purples.

Piyush

Lanaya
you get overlevel weapons but almost everyone complained they broke the game. most simply go on with Bee shield + Sandhawk SMG to complete the overpower levels. GB already made it difficult with UVHM and now UVHM2 simply made it into an impossible game.

Once you complete TVHM, the entire game scales to your level i.e. enemies as well as chest loots. so complete the game, kill Loot Midgets for legendary item or farm chests for purple loots. once you have collected enough legendary, start UVHM. Slagga + Unkempt Harold are a must for UVHM.

Hmm I see.
Also, the mayala (malaya) shield you are talking about does roid damage?

Most of the terms he is using are unique weapons, shields which are suited for a particular hero and his skills.
ohh UVHM is there now ? level cap increased to 100! my god then more ultra orange weapons...have red wepaon sets introduced?
Just think of it, how much time it will require to reach that mark . BL2 can surpass TESV LE I think.

Sam-The worlds best borderlands player
R.I.P. Yoteslaya - The Gearbox Software Forums
the famous vault hunter died in an accident
This guy was named after a hardcore BL fan. Sad that he passed away at the age of 22. So Gearbox created a NPC with his name so that evevryone will remember him.

"The NPC shares his name with a Borderlands fan that passed away at the age of 22, in October 2011. Michael's friend, Carlo, sent Gearbox an email requesting that a short eulogy be read by Micheal's favorite character, Claptrap, to honor his late friend's memory. Gearbox also promised to include Michael in Borderlands 2 as a tribute to the late Borderlands fan. "

i have some save files...which i believe are incredibly filled with godlike weapons...can i upload them here, if yes then how.

might i know why ? i also hacked the jackpot in bar to give me orange weapons everytime thorugh CC...is that even possible now?
Cant be done with steam copy now. Was fixed way back

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

if those are hacked weapons, game will delete automatically. gearbox patched it.

i also hacked the jackpot in bar to give me orange weapons everytime thorugh CC...is that even possible now?

you hacked the slot machine? never heard anyone doing that. would love to do it myself but most likely patched.

AFAIK, gearbox patch almost every known exploit in the game with patch 1.6.0. no more hacked items, no unlimited golden keys, no access to Leviathan's chamber.

Hmm I see.
Also, the mayala (malaya) shield you are talking about does roid damage?

yes maylay sheilds.

Just think of it, how much time it will require to reach that mark . BL2 can surpass TESV LE I think.

they limited level to 72 to limit the skills. with 100 skills you can unlock each and every skill. commando throwing 2 turrets with dual guns that detonates like a nuclear bomb. it will be absolute madness.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
THANK GOD! i thought Im the only one

did u get to try the save games? did they load ?

if those are hacked weapons, game will delete automatically. gearbox patched it.

you hacked the slot machine? never heard anyone doing that. would love to do it myself but most likely patched.

AFAIK, gearbox patch almost every known exploit in the game with patch 1.6.0. no more hacked items, no unlimited golden keys, no access to Leviathan's chamber.

yes maylay sheilds.

they limited level to 72 to limit the skills. with 100 skills you can unlock each and every skill. commando throwing 2 turrets with dual guns that detonates like a nuclear bomb. it will be absolute madness.

Damn man, yes i hacked the slot machine, the slot machine as you know acts as per with the "mission completion required difficultly level of the character and NOT the level of the char he is now" hence, after beating the game in normal mode, with moderate farming and all arenas compete more than once in multiplayer a player can easily surpass 23 or say 23. But since he has not started TVHM, if he goes into bar and hits jackpot with cheatEngine binary running at background, he will always get oranges with lowe level than his, because defeating handsome jack required some...what 18-20 level ( dont remember long back) , the trick is to continue playing in TVHM such a way ( better start early 20's) and get to sanctuary as fast as possible without much leveling up and hit the slot, then one can get weapons almost near their level. one TVHM is complete with terramorphos, ( which requires level 50) slot will always give u level 50 weapons. UVHM was not there when i left the game , what happens after that i dont know. Golden chest worked with player level always, so if char is at 25, purple stuff from chest = 25

btw axxton sticky+far throwable turret+shield+dual turret is best combo IMHO, coz that nuke thing was area effect and sometimes it missed placement.

Top Bottom