Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Nice Co-op game...enjoy guys

@Gameranand: pls add the list of all steam userid (TDF members) in OP who are currently playing..just a 2 cent in helping new comers

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I started borderlands 2 again with zero :p once I get goty I might start with another character,If anyone want to join me add me in steam - serpent161

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
OK A Spreadsheet added containing all the members in this thread will now with their Steam ID. If anyone left and want to be added there then post here or PM me.

Also added on First post.

Link for me
Borderlands 2 Co-Op Players in TDF

[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdGhHY2ZrUmNJMlpWeFRpMUQ2ejlLYnc[/gs]

A humble request
Would be alright if I ask a mod to delete the 2nd and 3rd post so that I can add the spreadsheet on 2nd post ??

Piyush

Lanaya
received my copy today and played with Piyush till character level 8...anyone interested in joining us?

Whoever wants to join , please make sure you are picking hero other than Zero and Kreig :)
Level between 6 and 9 would be good enough

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@SAM
Need help with Kreig's skill build. How many ways are there to play with him? It feels like he is Brick from BL1.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Whoever wants to join , please make sure you are picking hero other than Zero and Kreig :)
Level between 6 and 9 would be good enough

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help with Kreig's skill build. How many ways are there to play with him? It feels like he is Brick from BL1.

Everyone seems to be taking that weak,boring ninja

use gibbed save editor if you want to change your charaters class without starting a new game

Piyush

Lanaya
Everyone seems to be taking that weak,boring ninja

use gibbed save editor if you want to change your characters class without starting a new game

He's not boring. If mastered , he can 1-hit KO almost any NPC (except bosses) with both long range sniping or close combat backstab

anaklusmos

Youngling
Yeah still the same. I just hope that they deliver the game to me today at least. Fking Flipkart.

Well you can call them up and ask them to deliver it today..... When my laptop was sitting in the warehouse not 3 kms form my place for more than 24 hours i got pissed off and called FK CC and told them my "work" was getting hampered and I needed the laptop today itself.They promptly delivered it within 3 hours :D .
But your work cannot be hampered by lack of some BL2 action :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Well you can call them up and ask them to deliver it today..... When my laptop was sitting in the warehouse not 3 kms form my place for more than 24 hours i got pissed off and called FK CC and told them my "work" was getting hampered and I needed the laptop today itself.They promptly delivered it within 3 hours :D .
But your work cannot be hampered by lack of some BL2 action :p

Yes it can. I need to play game to work properly. Its my dose. :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@SAM

Krieg is designed to be played with his shield down all the time but during PT1, it becomes suicide because he has no health regeneration skill. focus on his Bloodlust skill tree during PT1. once you get Rubi (mission: Rakkaholics Anonymous if given to Moxxi) you can try Mania skill tree for health increase or increase cooldown. once you reach PT2, resec your skills and spend all your points in Hellborn (till elemental empathy) and have some fun. OR go down the Mainia tree till you reach Release the Beast skill for extra Buzzaxe fun.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
in bl2 co op the host should have good a internet connection but how much speed is required to play 4 player co op? yesterday when Piyush hosted, my game was delaying and i was not able to play properly...i get 768 kbps post FUP limit, is this enough for 4 player co op? is there anyway to check ping in this game?

Top Bottom