Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
Krieg is designed to be played with his shield down all the time but during PT1, it becomes suicide because he has no health regeneration skill. focus on his Bloodlust skill tree during PT1. once you get Rubi (mission: Rakkaholics Anonymous if given to Moxxi) you can try Mania skill tree for health increase or increase cooldown. once you reach PT2, resec your skills and spend all your points in Hellborn (till elemental empathy) and have some fun. OR go down the Mainia tree till you reach Release the Beast skill for extra Buzzaxe fun.
Ok, all the points will be put on bloodlust and that perk of Mania skill which gives max hp
Thanks for adding it in OP....but but..remove my name in userlist as I don't have a profile in steam :unsure:
You do have steam, account, no?
IIRC you are added in my list

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Just Received my Copy. :D

Also does it say Borderlands 2 in your Steam Library or Borderlands 2 GOTY ??
Its showing Borderlands 2 in mine.

Thanks for adding it in OP....but but..remove my name in userlist as I don't have a profile in steam :unsure:

Then that Zangestu guy is someone else on steam ??

anaklusmos

Youngling
hmm does someone want to add me to their party? I am starting a new game.
I did play solo for 2 hours Yday, then my friend wanted to try the game and he selected New Game.............save file lost :-x

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I did play solo for 2 hours Yday, then my friend wanted to try the game and he selected New Game.............save file lost :-x

i thought multiple characters are saved separately..how does this work exactly?

also me and Piyush started a new game yesterday and we have lvl 8 assasin and Psycho, you can join us if you want....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

saves are not lost. simply go to the character selection screen from main menu and select the previous class.

i thought multiple characters are saved separately..how does this work exactly?

*i.imgur.com/GCswCcD.jpg

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Darn it. I am so desperate to play the game but I can't, first Power failure and now I have to study as I have exam tomorrow.

Piyush

Lanaya
One party created for daily co-op.

Jripper as range Zero
Rock2702 as Gunzerker
Ghouse as melee Zero
Myself as useless Krieg :D

We will play each day (most prolly) after 9pm

Hope you guys can create a party too to join and play :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Well I dont even remember that there was even a loot or not, as I kept dying.
What even more funny is, I was dying, then someone from you came to revive me, then I jumped back in the battle, 4 sec later I was again on the ground :lol:
Looks like we need 1 of you 3 guys to keep a check on me :D

Today I'll read my skill tree properly, looks like mania tree isnt doing well in the beginning for me

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
where were you guys back then ? damn everyone playing now when i squeezed it out and left :( ...i had like 876 Golden Keys, tons of Purple and Orange stuff from L23 to L50 :'( no one joined ... i kept on playing with japs and ASIA PAC, played all avlble DLCs and then got too bored and left out for Dota2

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/16...y-purple-orange-loot-borderlands-2-steam.html

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
where were you guys back then ? damn everyone playing now when i squeezed it out and left :( ...i had like 876 Golden Keys, tons of Purple and Orange stuff from L23 to L50 :'( no one joined ... i kept on playing with japs and ASIA PAC, played all avlble DLCs and then got too bored and left out for Dota2

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/16...y-purple-orange-loot-borderlands-2-steam.html

we are playing because the GOTY edition is being sold in India for Rs.499 only :D...you still have some stuff to giveaway?

also if you play Dota 2 regularly you can add me and we will pawn some noobs :p

Top Bottom